Jill Scott on Chris Brown: "Abusive men still get the job done too!"

Started by soul plane ✈️, April 21, 2024, 10:59:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

makeme

She's saying he could beat all the women he wants, it doesn't take away from his talent. It's the truth.
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

soul plane ✈️

i think Jill was tryna shake the table with the original tweet.

Chris didnt really "go through" anything

he kinda put himself through what he's dealt with.

its like someone robbing a bank and others saying "omf they're going through so much 😩 " as they are booked and processed by the judicial system for their crime.

sfnsfnjsfjfjnsfjjfsnfjsjfjfs

only people id expect to be saying stuff like that is their family.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowboy Nine

I don't think I'll ever understand the fixation with Chris Brown

He's not that great of a singer, his music is awful, he's an abuser, a colourist, a drug addict, yet black people still go up.

:disgusted:

Lazarus

STUNNA GOD

JDJSJJDJKSKDJJDJDJSJDJSJJDJSJJXJSKDJSJKDKEJDJE
D

SD

S
D
S
D

SD

SD
S
D

D
D
S
D
E
D
S
D
S
F
E
F

bby ddy

Quote from: Cowboy Nine on April 21, 2024, 11:52:23 AMI don't think I'll ever understand the fixation with Chris Brown

He's not that great of a singer, his music is awful, he's an abuser, a colourist, a drug addict, yet black people still go up.

He has some cute bops here and there but yea....

Cowgirl

Quote from: Cowboy Nine on April 21, 2024, 11:52:23 AMI don't think I'll ever understand the fixation with Chris Brown

Yet you'll go up for Tinashe? Shut the fuck up sometimes like fr.