Previous topic - Next topic

Amazing

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 21, 2021, 06:40:49 AM
For these poisonous gmo strips

what a shit place

!!!!

20% tip?

Sounds like hell.

They need more illegal beaners from across the border.

Jon

Quote from: oph markle on April 21, 2021, 02:00:20 AM
Quote from: Jonovan on April 21, 2021, 12:17:49 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 20, 2021, 09:00:12 PM
Quote from: Jonovan on April 20, 2021, 07:26:08 PM
i rarely do. sorry lol
This is so disgusting to me.  Am sorry
I know but employers should pay their employees  :-/

but they don't. so until they do, knowing the system as it is, you should either tip or make your own shit tbh bby. regardless of what the employer should be doing, you're still knowingly going out and screwing someone over when you don't tip. THAT part isn't on the employer, it's on you.

Oh plz. Get another job in retail outside the food industry then.

shante smith

April 21, 2021, 07:07:02 AM #47 Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 07:22:27 AM by ATL Shawty
I hope those who refuse to tip don't frequent these places where they're leaving "0" by that tip mess

Cuz Another reason for being nice to waiters is they're handling food that ur about to ingest.

I will immediately check someone if they're rolling their neck at wait staff or tryna be condescending for no reason , etc. like if u want ur pasta topped with saliva that's on u but I'll stick to the condiments on the menu. Don't do that shit around me bvvvvvvv

Same goes for DoorDash, ubereats etc. if you use these apps frequently u never know when you'll get the same driver again. There's just certain people u don't wanna piss off. For me that'll be anyone handling my food in anyway out of my eyesight .

And they're kinda making it clear to us exactly what pisses them off . So if u don't wanna be nice to them at least think about urself.

Cowgirl

April 21, 2021, 07:16:17 AM #48 Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 07:16:29 AM by TinaSnow
Not leaving a tip or tipping will is ghetto and broke.

STUNNA GOD

I don't think it's so much saying that "you chose this mess!". I think we're just all in agreement that the service/restaurant  industry should be the ones responsible for paying their employees more. It honestly shouldn't be expected nor "socially" required of the customers to pay to fill in their pay gaps. If you just wanna give a tip because of kindness, then that's all it should be. :dead: Not because of guilt and expectation.

America is just greedy and WEIRD..

shante smith

April 21, 2021, 07:41:36 AM #50 Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 07:42:32 AM by ATL Shawty
Quote from: Trey on April 21, 2021, 07:37:40 AM
I don't think it's so much saying that "you chose this mess!". I think we're just all in agreement that the service/restaurant  industry should be the ones responsible for paying their employees more. It honestly shouldn't be expected nor "socially" required of the customers to pay to fill in their pay gaps. If you just wanna give a tip because of kindness, then that's all it should be. :dead: Not because of guilt and expectation.

So y'all reward the restaurants for the shitty system they have in place by paying for the meal and making sure they get all their profit from you , and are OK with leaving the workers to be punished for that system with no tip.

STUNNA GOD

Who is y'all? Sdfffgggbgbvvvbhh

:diddraispoot:

I still tip regardless because of this social norm/guilt, but what I'm saying is that it shouldn't be structured this way...

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Trey on April 21, 2021, 06:42:56 AM
Quote from: bby ddy on April 20, 2021, 07:29:36 PM
Tipping is a courtesy, not an obligation. I was shocked when I went overseas and tips weren't accepted. Wtf is America doing. Pay these people a fair wage.:plzstop:
!!!!!!!!!!

America is so fucking WEIRD. I agree with everything he said in the video. Why are we paying extra for people to do their jobs? Customers should not be made to feel guilty and "fill in the gaps" because service businesses aint paying their employees shit.

:udontlookok:

I think that's why I'm so taken a back. I know waiting staff get paid at least minimum wage here (£8.50), which I think is about $13 dollars in the States. Still not great but a damn site better than $2 :disgusted:

Cowgirl

I don't think it's so much saying that "you chose this mess!". I think we're just..
Broke and ghetto.

Dr Naomi Campbell

April 21, 2021, 07:48:48 AM #54 Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 07:51:17 AM by Jayda X
Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 21, 2021, 07:41:36 AM

So y'all reward the restaurants for the shitty system they have in place by paying for the meal and making sure they get all their profit from you , and are OK with leaving the workers to be punished for that system with no tip.
I don't think it's a case of reward, I think people just want to pay for the food they ate and be done tbh
Customers shouldn't be obligated or expected or guilt tripped into paying extra because the restaurant is too greedy to do so.
I don't know how America is legally allowed to operate that stupid system of tips

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Jayda X on April 21, 2021, 07:48:48 AM

I don't think it's a case of reward, I think people just want to pay for the food they ate and be done tbh
Customers shouldn't be obligated or expected or guilt tripped into paying extra because the restaurant is too greedy to do so.
I don't know how America is legally operates that stupid system of tips
Fgvvvvvbbvbbbbbbbbhj

!!!!

STUNNA GOD

shante smith

April 21, 2021, 07:51:23 AM #57 Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 07:52:06 AM by ATL Shawty

Of course no ones thinking paying their Bill is a reward to the corporation. That wasn't meant to be taken literally

but ultimately that's what is happening when u participate in this "system" that we are saying is based on pure greed.

And we are leaving the service workers out of the equation. The corporations don't care about them but let's ask if we care about them. From what I see , doesn't appear we do.

Does that make sense?

Cowgirl

We should be using this energy to boycott the restaurant. industry, not sit up with a list of demands for a server only to tip them $2. Eat at home or don't go out to eat.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 21, 2021, 07:51:23 AM

Of course no ones thinking paying their Bill is a reward to the corporation. That wasn't meant to be taken literally

but ultimately that's what is happening when u participate in this "system" that we are saying is based on pure greed.

And we are leaving the service workers out of the equation. The corporations don't care about them but let's ask if we care about them.
I think people do care about them, but let's be honest.. when we're all out enjoying a night of fine dining the last thing you're thinking about is if the waiting staff are being paid fairly  :dead:
And we're all participating and feeding into a system in one way or another that disadvantages people someway somehow somewhere
I just don't think this is one of the instances where people should be guilt-tripped