uh oh, the twitter gors r debating. kelly v. beyonce: beauty edition

Started by ophmani, October 12, 2019, 10:44:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naomi Hit Me

RAY7

Ulysses

Well, it's the ONLY comparison that Kelly can even come close to winning when being put against Beyoncé. And even though Kelly still loses this particular competition, I think we should all be nice and just let the Rowldogs have SOMETHING where Kelly beats Bey. So sure, why not?

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

But yea,  Kelly looks better and DEFINITELY has the better body
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BahianSands

The only time people, especially black people go up for Kelly is in comparison and to degrade bey. 
They NEVER put energy into supporting her , hence no successful tours or platinum albums. 

Its really sad tbh
poor thing will always be measured by her affiliation to bey. 

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: BahianSands on October 12, 2019, 03:02:42 PM
The only time people, especially black people go up for Kelly is in comparison and to degrade bey.
They NEVER put energy into supporting her , hence no successful tours or platinum albums.

Its really sad tbh
poor thing will always be measured by her affiliation to bey.
:guys:

Vonc2002

Wtf does thinking she look better have to do with supporting her music ? Y'all say summa the dumbest shit. I think Justin Skye is gorgeous and looks better than BOTH of these bitches. With that said, she won't get a dime of my money :dead:

Ulysses

Oh, I also appreciate Kelly for doing plastic surgery RIGHT. She got JUST enough. Not one of the. Celebs that over do it and they look worse. She did just enough and she looks better 

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 12, 2019, 03:07:10 PM
Wtf does thinking she look better have to do with supporting her music ? Y'all say summa the dumbest shit. I think Justin Skye is gorgeous and looks better than BOTH of these bitches. With that said, she won't get a dime of my money :dead:
:guys:

ophmani

when the PROOF is in the mf pudding. just STUNNING from head to damns TOE
:ack: :ack: :ack:

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW-A !!!!!!
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002