Brandy Interview: New Music, Going Independent, Finding Herself During Break

Started by Buddha, May 08, 2017, 11:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Quote from: GLO' on May 09, 2017, 01:34:22 AM
asvaba

i thought i was the only one that thought no air sounded like a damn human era leak sd
sd
s
df
sdf
s

down to that love b scott guy was saying "ooo this brandy record, very brandy"
i remember that
:dead:
BRANDY

Rxxf

that's the biggest frustration i have with brandy

her ignoring her "sound" because someone else used it...
GIRL
BRANDY

Rxxf

brandy has been gone sooooooo long from the music industry,
that if sis releases ANYTHING that is nostalgic and brandynese (debut, NSN, full moon), people would fucking live for filth
BRANDY

GLOCK

So I guess Bran does have a home studio
Cuz she's recording Ray as he records a new record

b7

b7

Quote from: GLO' on May 09, 2017, 01:34:22 AM
asvaba

i thought i was the only one that thought no air sounded like a damn human era leak sd
sd
s
df
sdf
s
nnnnn Fauntleroy better damn WRITE

b7

Rxxf

Quote from: herb. on May 09, 2017, 01:51:05 AM
i don't think anyone really stole ghan's sound
maybe a certain technique that she and rodney established together was  used with other artists...
but her sound is still hers.

i believe that as well
but sis doesn't USE it
she has said many times, if you wanna hear that sound, go buy her old albums
:dead:
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

RatherBe

Quote from: GLO' on May 09, 2017, 01:27:24 AM
yea im sure she is ANNOYED that others are sorta getting fame from ripping her sound off COMPLETELY..
and im sure its even more disgusting when someone sells ur sound to other established artist...

i would be LIVID..
im pissed for her tbh
but thats what comes with being influential..
thats why its important to remain consistent and stand behind ur music and sound.. so that there's no doubt on who and where it derived from

hmph
it also doesnt help her case that she waits damn near a half decade to release... people forget where the sound originated from. so people are then in return getting credit/ accolades for a sound she crafted.

Young

GLOCK

Quote from: AJ on May 09, 2017, 02:01:36 AM
Quote from: GLO' on May 09, 2017, 01:27:24 AM
yea im sure she is ANNOYED that others are sorta getting fame from ripping her sound off COMPLETELY..
and im sure its even more disgusting when someone sells ur sound to other established artist...

i would be LIVID..
im pissed for her tbh
but thats what comes with being influential..
thats why its important to remain consistent and stand behind ur music and sound.. so that there's no doubt on who and where it derived from

hmph
it also doesnt help her case that she waits damn near a half decade to release... people forget where the sound originated from. so people are then in return getting credit/ accolades for a sound she crafted.
yea that's what makes me mad smh
I just want her to regain her presence
She's literally inspiring ppl everyday that may not even know she's the reason why they sing and record the way they do :melmel:

Rxxf

BRANDY