Trans gorl pulls up on closeted boyfriend's job and exposes him

Started by MAY, August 13, 2017, 09:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pCj

n

not indirectly fucking with your own coin. This tran better hope this vid goes more viral than his cum if she wants to smooth out those cone titties.
:ummwhat:

Cowboy Nine

NNDNASNSDANNSDNSANSDNNNNNNNSAAA

Introduce yourself and tell them why we're doing this :fuming:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Oh wow. This is unfortunate. Hope she's not aided. It's not automatic that she got it. I have a friend whose boyfriend cheated on him and contracted HIV. They had unprotected sex for two months after he contracted it before he was diagnosed and thankfully my friend is still negative.

.betterwiseup

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 13, 2017, 09:21:13 PM
Quote from: Freeruu on August 13, 2017, 09:10:10 PM
ffff Queen is perchedT in these hoop earrings

Not him cheating + being dishonest about having HIV. Expose a bit
Oh ok, trans was in the right
The person has a fucking name Vonc  :plzstop:

I can't stand you  :plzstop:

Pearls Khan

Quote from: .betterwiseup on August 13, 2017, 10:04:37 PM
Quote from: Pearls on August 13, 2017, 09:59:52 PM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on August 13, 2017, 09:58:22 PM
They still together by the way.

U knw what :dead:

All this poppin off just to...nvm
Well, she had her reason to pop off. Niggas be lying!

:

Faggs like him are dumb. What's the point of raising hell if you only gonna take that "nothing ass nigga" back in the end. This L&HH mentality

KING BENTLEY.

August 13, 2017, 11:04:18 PM #44 Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 11:05:18 PM by ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU
I just feel like they bring this shit on themselves. The minute someone does something "oh gonna expose you and show you how a PHAGG act!"

If trans are gonna continue to act in a manner this ... primal, I'm just like enjoy the AIDS and stab wounds because you are PUSHING these men to the DL side.

If you weren't crazy then he prolly would've been more open with you guys and felt comfortable saying he enjoys your company. But I can see why he lied, and didn't want to be associated with you publicly. IMHO

H.#.G.*.Z