Sle has AIDS divided by syphilis

Started by fedswatchin, August 04, 2017, 01:00:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

August 04, 2017, 01:00:35 AM Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 08:16:43 PM by OwnIt
Nothing further

GLOCK

Bro.. she's had u in fumes 4 years straight...
ddddd

U aren't tired yet? :omf:

XXX.

It already peaked at #14 months ago.  Kendrick has the biggest album of 2017.  Everyone has the song already. Plus, it doesn't even have a hook.  It's not really a strong single, and it's one of the weakest on the album.

"Love" will smash, though.

GLOCK

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 04, 2017, 01:03:50 AM
It already peaked at #14 months ago.  Kendrick has the biggest album of 2017.  Everyone has the song already. Plus, it doesn't even have a hook.  It's not really a strong single, and it's one of the weakest on the album.

dd
Yeah
This is more of a radio jam  :dead:
Which happens to be Kendricks song ..

4 fucking k

I always skip "Love" like 10 seconds in. Something about the production pisses me off!

XXX.

Quote from: glock on August 04, 2017, 01:05:21 AM

dd
Yeah

And let's not act like "Wild Thoughts" ain't the 2nd biggest song in the country right now.  Rih didn't even post Loyalty on her IG.

She's not pressed.

BAPHOMET.

Im a lil surprised its out the top100. The video is so dope.  :udontlookok: made me love the song.

🦚

It's time for him to move on ...this song isn't moving on radio either. It peaked on rhythmic and it's moving real fucking slow on urban.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

XXX.

Quote from: element on August 04, 2017, 01:06:08 AM
I always skip "Love" like 10 seconds in. Something about the production pisses me off!

It's coming!  Rose like 8 spots on the charts this week for no reason.  :raycharles2urmess:

XXX.

Quote from: Sl? on August 04, 2017, 01:07:21 AM

It's time for him to move on ...this song isn't moving on radio either. It peaked on rhythmic and it's moving real fucking slow on urban.

I always thought it was a bad idea to drop a Rihanna track in the middle of "Wild Thoughts" being so big.  "Loyalty" is a jam (like Glock said), but it's not a smash.

The fact that "Humble" stayed in the top 10 for 4 months, though. :omf:

GLOCK

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 04, 2017, 01:06:50 AM
Quote from: glock on August 04, 2017, 01:05:21 AM

dd
Yeah

And let's not act like "Wild Thoughts" ain't the 2nd biggest song in the country right now.  Rih didn't even post Loyalty on her IG.

She's not pressed.
Well I wasn't gonna say but

She's had an amazing off year
And I'm sure she has a few more features cooking up
I heard she was in the studio with Eminem
But I'm not sure if that tea was 100%

Nonetheless she's doing fucking GREAT

GLOCK

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 04, 2017, 01:09:38 AM

I always thought it was a bad idea to drop a Rihanna track in the middle of "Wild Thoughts" being so big.  "Loyalty" is a jam (like Glock said), but it's not a smash.

yeah  :dead:

Clearly not a single
But he insisted
Glad we got some great gifs out of ha

Eternal Bell

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbhf

here comes 20+ pages

XXX.

Quote from: glock on August 04, 2017, 01:10:56 AM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 04, 2017, 01:09:38 AM

yeah  :dead:

Clearly not a single
But he insisted
Glad we got some great gifs out of ha

NGGBVFCCXDFTTYHHJJKPLMMBBBBBvv

Shoutout to Baph!

fedswatchin

Wow Loyalty is the fck floppin

Not the video pushing it down the chart a bit