bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Quote from: still dun care on November 05, 2017, 10:23:55 AM
Quote from: OwnIt on November 05, 2017, 10:17:42 AM
The Nickis didn't even bring out their claws until everybody started fake stanning for Remy during Shether.

Nicki gets brought up without the help of any of her stans being present
Yeah, soon as the larger collection of Beyonce pics were posted in this thread, first thing was "OMG yay Nicki gonna slit her wrist ya'll".

I think this board is so used to everyone rolling with a consensus or groupthink of some sort that if someone doesn't "adhere", they're out of line and need to be checked and put into place.

I'm not the one, though. We'll just go ahead and resume our regularly scheduled programming.
!!!

Some gorls, like yummy or vonc, can't ever really stand opposite in their thoughts, in a pair of their own, custom made stiletto, pumps in the club.

They only chime in when everybody else chiming in :dead:

🦚

Quote from: MACK on November 05, 2017, 10:24:58 AM
The Nicki vs. Cardi vs. Remy vs. Khia era is a kii

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Ain?t No VS.

Cardi is sitting by herself on top.  :cheerup:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

Whoops!  For a minute I thought this was the church.  Then I seen all you faggots and gender queers carrying on a Sunday morning.

Wrong door. :justabit:

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: OwnIt on November 05, 2017, 10:32:28 AM
The Nickis didn't even bring out their claws until everybody started fake stanning for Remy during Shether.

Yeah, soon as the larger collection of Beyonce pics were posted in this thread, first thing was "OMG yay Nicki gonna slit her wrist ya'll".

I think this board is so used to everyone rolling with a consensus or groupthink of some sort that if someone doesn't "adhere", they're out of line and need to be checked and put into place.

I'm not the one, though. We'll just go ahead and resume our regularly scheduled programming.
!!!

Some gorls, like yummy or vonc, can't ever really stand opposite in their thoughts, in a pair of their own, custom made stiletto, pumps in the club.

:guys:

This mess has all become predictable, though.

You go word for word with one gorl - 3 others step in, then 2 more, then another 2. Now we're at "Afro vs. Everybody".

But we've been here before. Nothing new - no uncharted territory was touched. Just another day on BSource. What else is up

GRAND

Quote from: XXX. on November 05, 2017, 10:38:38 AM
Whoops!  For a minute I thought this was the church.  Then I seen all you faggots and gender queers carrying on a Sunday morning.

Wrong door. :justabit:
wait

GRAND

give me your wallet before you walk through the doors

ur gonna burst in FLAMES

fedswatchin

Quote from: Love. Sex. Black Magic. on November 05, 2017, 10:33:13 AM

Nicki stans are called Barbs, luv.

Knew you weren't really one. Lolz
they're actually called The Kingdom lol

But I only stan for Ci

XXX.

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on November 05, 2017, 10:41:13 AM
give me your wallet before you walk through the doors

ur gonna burst in FLAMES

Sweet baby... Pastor Johnson dug me out so deep while his wife was away, not even the blood of Jesus could put this fire out.

I?m already in flames!

But you be blessed, suga! I know AIDs is a lifelong battle.  And me and everybody here at Ezekiel Baptist Church are praying for you.

God is so so so so good!

:scrumptious:

GRAND

CHOKE

November 05, 2017, 10:57:55 AM #956 Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 10:58:24 AM by Cho-Ku
Quote from: still dun care on November 05, 2017, 10:38:59 AM

!!!

You go word for word with one gorl - 3 others step in, then 2 more, then another 2. Now we're at "Afro vs. Everybody".

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Cho-Ku on November 05, 2017, 10:57:55 AM
Quote from: still dun care on November 05, 2017, 10:38:59 AM

!!!

o[jpihougvfiycgtrfxygu;

Perfect.

Onika

65 pages dedicated to Afro  :kii:

The way Afro has some of y'all in a constant state of FUMES   :dead:
Nicki & Cardi searching for Remy's top 10 hit:

XXX.

Quote from: G L O C K K K on November 05, 2017, 10:55:54 AM
Cody gave me aids again

I hear it was one of your 3 whores.  You haven?t been in my bed for 6 months. :blessed: