Ciara - Dose Official Thread No Longer Charting on iTunes

Started by Lazarus, September 13, 2018, 11:12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Guilty on September 13, 2018, 11:25:37 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 13, 2018, 11:24:16 AM
Rodney still out here making hits and winning awards.  His track record is solid.  Not blaming the nigga who's consistently been winning :dead:
Ciara is the common denominator when it comes to terrible tunes. Please wake tf up
He hasn't had a hit since 2012
:udontlookok:
U ok?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

Ciara is the common denominator. Blame her :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

just shut up and agree with me that it's a terrible song

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

LiiVE

As soon as I heard ?Yeah,  I like That lol? in the intro I knew I was in for something terr?

FlowerBomb

Quote from: november on September 13, 2018, 11:33:31 AM
As soon as I heard ?Yeah,  I like That lol? in the intro I knew I was in for something terr?
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Kurama

I like this better than the rest of the stuff but that's not saying much.

Honestly done with this girl. If she wanna keep making this Honey soundtrack music then so be it.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kurama on September 13, 2018, 11:34:16 AM
!!!!!!!!

LiiVE

Quote from: CREAM. on September 13, 2018, 11:23:37 AM
Like, I?m almost offended. :uhh:

She?s so lost.

And her ear is so trash. This ain?t it I?m sorry.
this is why I be so ANGERED when it comes to ci. I Still wana stan but it?s impossible  :plzstop:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Kurama on September 13, 2018, 11:34:16 AM

Honestly done with this girl. If she wanna keep making this Honey soundtrack music then so be it.
nnnnjsd;dsmkl'lklkm'

Kalifornia.

Quote from: november on September 13, 2018, 11:33:31 AM

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Cowboy Nine

Freak Me is still the best mess of this era guys

CREAM.

This is by far the WORST out of the mess she?s released recently