#StoryTime

Started by SouravMay, March 21, 2016, 06:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

March 21, 2016, 06:30:43 PM Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 03:06:15 AM by Rajesha
I don't know if some of you guys remember my past stories. But way way waaaaay back around 2013, when I FIRST started messing and was real virginal or whatever, there was this one dude, whom I almost lost my job over and who really really really broke my heart. I described him as this big eyed Middle Eastern prince I think, well anyways... He has always been "the one that got away", and the only dude that gave me physical heartache, like I dreamt of nothing more but to be in his circle or become his friend one day but he really was a total asshole, I got him Beyonc? tickets and mess and he only used me for my connections... A year later I reached out again and gave him another amazing opportunity, and it turned out catastrophically and again I risked my livelihood, and he gave me nothing but shade. I even wrote a vile ass rap song about that fag, that is how I fumed. It took me forever to get over the all the MESS and DRAMA he pulled, plus he was like 7 years older... He had this magical and very intelligent vibe about him,

Fast forward to right now, I found this new guy, and we talk everyday and we have a really special connection. We are like best friends, but we are still romantic. He is exactly my age, and starts telling me about his ex one day, and his story sounds EXACTLY like mine, it was really eerie... Mind you this is 3 years later... He must have met him a few months later, than when I did. His ex boyfriend tried to get at him, when he was still inexperienced 19 y.o. uncertain of his sexuality, manipulative... But in his case, they actually DID get together, a year later, and were a couple for another one and a half years...

This is just MESS, his ex boyfriend, was in fact exactly that fag, that makes my heart skip a beat STILL, yet I am also in fumes when I think of that mischievously mysterious and intriguing faggot. But me and my new dude get along so well, like I never did, but when I see him, and hear his stories, I get clouded. Visions and thoughts of the 2013 nig take up the space in my mind. He tells me backstories, exclusive behind the scenes personal stuff of the fag whom I never been able to really get close to, and he actually did. And that made my heart race almost as much as just being with the new guy, hearing all the tea was so thrilling. Now I sometimes I think I just want to be the new guy's boyfriend to bump into the other fag and let some mess unravel... But then again, I feel like some scorned bitch who banded together with another scorned bitch to form a team mess... You know we are besties, and you did us both wrong ha! ha!

And I don't want to give this fagg all that either. fckn sand nigger
:hmph:

And the new guy is sooo sweet and nice, and so damn pretty, and he really cares for me. But I don't know if I am in it just for the MESS. I want to fucking see what happens, when we see ha, his ex. I have told the new guy, that I was involved with his ex, but not that I actually have feelings for him STILL, which is even crazy to me, because it has been years that I last saw him, and we were never a thing, it kinda is just unfinished business...

Guys this new dude is so great, I am thinking about introducing ha to my whole extended family, and making it official on FB and mess, but also a part of me is only dating him to SNEAK into that old fag's life and get a little ROUND TWO mess in. Low key I am also not jealous per se, but kinda intrigued, about what HE had, that they together turned into Bonnie & Clyde, and I was just the old fag's playball. I just KNOW all this will end disastrously, like it always does between me and old guy, but every interaction with him feels like a movie, and makes anything else seem bland and trivial. I kinda live for the mess THRILL, am I a masochist, or just in love, or is it just the unfinished business. And what about my new dude, who makes me smile inside everytime he messages me. Ugh he tells me g'nite and g'morn everyday, and I live.

I don't even need a response, just wanted to let some mess owt.

Ugh this is like a soap opera, what are the damn chances?
:loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when:
B7

yekim

I think you knew your new guy was your old guys ex... this is all a bit fish' to be honest!
but if you want some advice, you need to drop them both and move the fuck on

Gilgamesh.

Just be the messy bitch that you are and use your new guy to get close to the old one.

GLOCK

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 21, 2016, 07:13:00 PM
Just be the messy bitch that you are and use your new guy to get close to the old one.
MVCVNMNCCCVBNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Scott.

Quote from: DWAYNE on March 21, 2016, 07:13:50 PM
MVCVNMNCCCVBNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

:dead: :dead:

Cartierline

Tbh. That's clearly what you really wanna do.

SouravMay

Quote from: yekim on March 21, 2016, 07:08:40 PM
I think you knew your new guy was your old guys ex... this is all a bit fish' to be honest!

I honestly didn't, I found out later into us dating... Maybe subconsciously I felt something, but I really did not know.
B7

SUPREME

Quotebut also a part of me is only dating him to SNEAK into that old fag's life and get a little ROUND TWO mess in

this sums it all up

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

boy, just dump the fag you're with now cause clearly its not everything you think it is.

RekeRig

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on March 22, 2016, 03:12:32 AM
Quotebut also a part of me is only dating him to SNEAK into that old fag's life and get a little ROUND TWO mess in

this sums it all up

boy, just dump the fag you're with now cause clearly its not everything you think it is.
nnnmmmm not "a part of me"

Malc' girl.  u aren't into this current guy ur with at all :dead: sounds like you just appreciate him for being sweet and giving you the attention

BigDawg

Quote from: RekeRocka on March 22, 2016, 07:27:04 AM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on March 22, 2016, 03:12:32 AM

this sums it all up

nnnmmmm not "a part of me"

Malc' girl.  u aren't into this current guy ur with at all :dead: sounds like you just appreciate him for being sweet and giving you the attention
:plzstop:

RekeRig

vvvvv Torn!  Letoya!

SouravMay

Quote from: RekeRocka on March 22, 2016, 08:11:36 AM
vvvvv Torn!  Letoya!

nbnnn I honestly am though!!

New guy is sooooo sweet and I love spending time with him.  :wub:
B7

SouravMay

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

u kn wh...

I mean iono it just gives me such BLISS and excitement thinking of all the MESS and commotion dazz bout to go down

B7

SouravMay

Quote from: yekim on March 21, 2016, 07:08:40 PM
That is honestly the best advice.

But I just cannot resist. I know it is an impending train wreck, and I don't want to stop it from happening.

:loose2when: :loose2when:
B7