RHOA Reunion Preview: Kandi defends Kenya

Started by Scott., March 24, 2016, 01:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BranLover

Kandi is a grown ass woman for standing up for what's right, regardless of Kenya's reputation.

Palladium

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: King82 on March 24, 2016, 05:44:01 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 24, 2016, 05:21:48 PM
Quote from: G L O C K on March 24, 2016, 05:17:12 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 24, 2016, 03:09:39 PM
:dead: I get what Kandi is saying... but I also get their frustration

Girl SECURITY is there, stop INSERTING yourself into mess for attention
she always escalates situations just like at that Pajama party

maybe if a hothead like Glen would've WOMPED her upside her fckn head one time, she'll stop that bs
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This!
Totally agree
But also no man should ever act like that towards a woman
!!!!
I think those two statements can be made separately and still both be true

this King girl is in here acting like if you say Kenya instigates mess, then that clears Glen of the wrong

I mean this phagg pushed his aunt down, I'm sure everybody agrees he's very attractive vile scum

Kenya didn't instigate the situation. She answered the boys question. I'm not sure why that's not connecting.
Gorl you're missing the point

Porches beginning comment was on Kenya's nature to make situations worse. And she's 100% right

And Porch even SAID before Kandi started preaching, "Glen was WRONG, nobody is saying he was right"

so bottom line... nobody is saying Kenya is to BLAME for that situation. But good, bad, worse, I don't care, Kenya IS who the FCK she IS, and just like Kandi spoke up, Porch spoke up and let that BITCH and her easy bake oven uterus know she's fckn PHONY and she really LIVES for these types of situations and a chance to be this manipulative "queen" of the show.

just like when Porch started talking, Kenya immediately started interjecting and twisting "oh but you're CONDONING it" ... like bitch stfu, she's letting you're tired ass know your antics aren't cute

and one day OFF camera if she pulls that kinda shit, another dude is gonna knock her ass out. And I really wanna be there with popcorn... ho

H.#.G.*.Z

FRANCE

Porsha is a walking hypocrite. She herself instigates a handful of conflicts. Including her fight w/ Cynthia.

Kenya is an easy target. Anytime something goes wrong, Kenya is to blame. When Kandi comments on something, I can really feel what she's saying, because she's not biased. But Porsha consistently has negatives things to say about Kenya so I take her comments with a grain of salt. And then for Phaedra to have continued on the next episode talking about "Protect our black boys" agenda was just totally crazy.

BigDawg

King82

March 24, 2016, 08:46:42 PM #36 Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 08:55:39 PM by King82
Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 24, 2016, 07:19:54 PM
Quote from: King82 on March 24, 2016, 05:44:01 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 24, 2016, 05:21:48 PM
Quote from: G L O C K on March 24, 2016, 05:17:12 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 24, 2016, 03:09:39 PM
:dead: I get what Kandi is saying... but I also get their frustration

Girl SECURITY is there, stop INSERTING yourself into mess for attention
she always escalates situations just like at that Pajama party

maybe if a hothead like Glen would've WOMPED her upside her fckn head one time, she'll stop that bs
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This!
Totally agree
But also no man should ever act like that towards a woman
!!!!
I think those two statements can be made separately and still both be true

this King girl is in here acting like if you say Kenya instigates mess, then that clears Glen of the wrong

I mean this phagg pushed his aunt down, I'm sure everybody agrees he's very attractive vile scum

Kenya didn't instigate the situation. She answered the boys question. I'm not sure why that's not connecting.
Gorl you're missing the point

Porches beginning comment was on Kenya's nature to make situations worse. And she's 100% right

And Porch even SAID before Kandi started preaching, "Glen was WRONG, nobody is saying he was right"

so bottom line... nobody is saying Kenya is to BLAME for that situation. But good, bad, worse, I don't care, Kenya IS who the FCK she IS, and just like Kandi spoke up, Porch spoke up and let that BITCH and her easy bake oven uterus know she's fckn PHONY and she really LIVES for these types of situations and a chance to be this manipulative "queen" of the show.

just like when Porch started talking, Kenya immediately started interjecting and twisting "oh but you're CONDONING it" ... like bitch stfu, she's letting you're tired ass know your antics aren't cute

and one day OFF camera if she pulls that kinda shit, another dude is gonna knock her ass out. And I really wanna be there with popcorn... ho

n

If it's any consolation, You right.

Kaeli.

Quote from: Trey on March 24, 2016, 01:59:38 PM
This was the only time in housewife history that I was on Kenya's side.

Same + that time Nene had that sleepover, started the mess and then blamed Kenya for it.

Like I know she's a tough skinned bitch, but cmon she can't be the scapegoat everytime

Herb.

kii.

speak AWN it Kandi.

bitter, lowkey jealous whores

King82

March 25, 2016, 01:14:37 PM #42 Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 01:17:11 PM by King82
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on March 25, 2016, 02:22:20 AM
Quote from: Manny on March 24, 2016, 01:58:36 PM
kandi......

:howfestive: :howfestive: :howfestive: :howfestive:

:ohwow: Phaedra was mesmerized by him. She must have had Apollo flashbacks.