Married to Medicine facing cast overhaul for next season

Started by Scott., March 24, 2016, 01:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

B7

Vonc2002

Quote from: Rajesha on March 24, 2016, 02:56:57 PM
I really just need Godvenly, Mariah and Jill. They are kii owt.

Toya is cute I guess, don't really need her. Quad is dramatic but not likable.

Lisa has got to go. Maybe replace her with Kari.
I can agree with this eccept Jill can go. Toya i don't mind,  so i wouldn't be mad if she came back.  Quad and Lisa can DEFINITELY go tho. Heavenly keeps me on the fckn floor. Not quad being "the show" but most of her scenes are her refusing to be around people or film with people. That's fine,  stay yo ass at home then
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Rajesha on March 24, 2016, 03:00:48 PM
Quote from: Saturn. on March 24, 2016, 02:57:53 PM
e

Kari isn't fckin happening hun

Her British self used yo read for filth. nnn
Boy...............
Yea,  she can stay all the way gone too
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

asdfghjkl

wow quad is the nene of the show looks like humm...

Vonc2002

Quote from: Manny on March 24, 2016, 03:24:35 PM
wow quad is the nene of the show looks like humm...
The viewers hate her, she's oblivious to why she's the problem, and she doesnt wanna film with this one and that one.  Wow, yea ur right

Scott.

Heavenly is annoying. I never could stomach her.  Toya too.

Scott.

Gilgamesh.

f

This ain't RHOA. Literally all these girls are disposable :dead:

Vonc2002

Im sorry but if ANYONE on this show is upchuck worthy, it's quad. Firstly, tha ANNOYING ass way she speaks, cringe worthy tbh. The dramatics are over the top and laughable. She doesnt wanna do this, dont wanna film with this person, that person. If she's out,  GOOD tbh. I feel like they should have already been filming tho,  the show ended a while ago didn't it?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 24, 2016, 03:39:44 PM
f

This ain't RHOA. Literally all these girls are disposable :dead:
I kinda agree which is why i initially said IDGAF. but when u think about it, to just COMPLETELY recast a show that's in its 4th season,  iono. Viewers have got to know and like certain members. The only one i kinda need is heavenly tbh. That bitch is a damn HOOT! Love seeing Alaura lash da shit outta her momma too