JoJo evaluates the vocals of Mary J. Blige, Beyonc? & Brandy

Started by SouravMay, March 25, 2016, 02:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: Rajesha on March 26, 2016, 12:24:02 PM
Lo entiendo... Supongo que verdaderamente no hay ningun equivalente por el uso de la palabra "faggot" en BSource en el idioma espa?ol...
so you used that word because there's no other word for it in Spanish?

SouravMay

Quote from: Yar backwards on March 26, 2016, 12:57:17 PM
Lo entiendo... Supongo que verdaderamente no hay ningun equivalente por el uso de la palabra "faggot" en BSource en el idioma espa?ol...
The way faggot is used on Bsource you won't be able to properly translate it to any language or another context.
B7

RAY7

Quote from: Rajesha on March 26, 2016, 01:02:23 PM
Quote from: Yar backwards on March 26, 2016, 12:57:17 PM
The way faggot is used on Bsource you won't be able to properly translate it to any language or another context.
n I just wanted to translate that sentence

Wtv

I think the equivalent was perfect, lol. It just happens that I never use that word in my life, unlike most gays. or many of them. Im just not a typical gay, lets say I use to act more like if I was hetero. no need to call my friends "hey fagg, how u doing, gurl????" lol. Im just not that type

SouravMay

B7

RAY7

you should post this on the Beyhive forum
I wanna see the reactions on there

SouravMay

B7

Herb.

:wellheythere:

SouravMay

B7

Monika

Yahudah

RAY7