Don Lemon blacks owt on Omarosa

Started by Herb., March 27, 2016, 04:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

March 27, 2016, 04:40:45 PM Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 04:41:19 PM by Herbie
[youtube autoplay=1][/youtube]

Herb.

it's like Don had it owt for her before the mess even began tbh.

Many interviewees deflect questions on news stations, especially lawyers, etc.
she's not doing anything edgy and new

BAPHOMET.

March 27, 2016, 05:01:58 PM #4 Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 05:02:39 PM by Baphomet.
He's gross.

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

They clearly have a history. She's probably appeared on the show before and danced around his questions or simply annoyed tf outta him.  She didn't do anything wrong here tho.  Allow her time to answer and then go back like yea bitch answer MY question tho. He doesn't even know if she was gonna answer because he  was so quick to cut her off
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

pCj

N

I'm guessing she was screened on the discussion topics beforehand and was told not to mention the Super PAC?

CHOKE

March 27, 2016, 05:37:30 PM #8 Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 05:39:01 PM by Chokeme
N

*sigh*Omarosa You first

He was ready for mess before she even opened her mouth  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Chokeme on March 27, 2016, 05:37:30 PM
N

*sigh*Omarosa You first

He was ready for mess before she even opened her mouth  :plzstop:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

The Brandy Barbie

March 27, 2016, 05:58:14 PM #10 Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 05:59:50 PM by The Brandy Barbie
If it was anyone else other than Omarosa I would say Don Lemon was wrong, but she's an idiot, excusing racist fights at Donald Trump's rallies and whatnot.  Can 't stand her.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Uhh no don shoulda checked him its not a trumo defense league hop off his dick oma and answer the questions

But i love omarosa

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Opposites Attract.

Both he and this lady are annoying. They both are in great positions to help move forward the black community and yet this is what they do with the platforms given.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Cowgirl

But she was asked to be in this particular segment for a reason. It's not like she was a guest on the show promoting and these were filler questions. :uhh: