Young if you're online...

Started by RAY7, March 27, 2016, 10:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 28, 2016, 01:38:22 PM
Quote from: Young on March 28, 2016, 01:31:50 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 28, 2016, 01:23:52 PM
Stop saying i hate this girl,  it's not fckn  that :dead:
U are so fickle about claiming stuff. When we say we want better music from her or growth as an artist,  u say she's being herself.  She knows her fans and what they want.  Trained vocals and more conscious singing.  Shes never had lessons, an emotional girl.  Boy u can't have it both damn ways :plzstop:
In one breath the thing we have an issue with is why she's some one of a kind artist. In the next,  after we trying to put her in appropriate company. U trying to throw her in with the girls with great music and better singing.  Boy make up ur mind and MOVE from here :plzstop:
:uhh:

What are you even talking about  :dead:

I'm not trying to make her anything she's not.
Clive knows what he saw in her. She has a gift.
And she's beautiful and has a poise and presence about her.

That's why legends loved her.

She took to the streets and certainly could use vocal lessons but she wants to remain HER. And that's fine but it doesn't take away from what she's capable of doing; and that's what we saw in the Late 90's and in 2010 when she came back and slayed. She's as special as the other 3 regardless of how she can be like K and KEYSHIA.

Those two cannot give your For You I Will and Angel of Mine the way Mo could.
I agree that's she's less ratchet than them and can headline that tour,  i said. Young u ok :uhh:
U cant brag about her not having vocal lessons as if that's some badge of honor but when people say she doesn't fit in on a tour of SINGERS, get bent outta shape. U praise her as this mary j Blige, emotional girl so whats the fckn problem. EVEN YOU know where she is on the vocal scale, so cut the shit. And shes not relevant atm, so she can stay over there headlining keyshia n nem

Hun I said she's probably the roughest vocally as far as control and things

But she probably has the best stamina to her voice out of the 4
She has her own strong suits too.

You're making it a control and vocal training kinda thing and it doesn't have to be. She's not wailing off key for hours on stage.
That's not a Monica show. I compare her to Mary when she gets emotional and sacrifices her pitch but that's not her 80% of the time on tour 

Young

Quote from: Smoove Jones on March 28, 2016, 01:37:36 PM
QuotePop sensation Beyonce Knowles is desperate to form an all-girl R+B supergroup.

The Destiny's Child babe, currently riding high in the charts following the release of her debut solo album DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE, is planning to persuade pals including Mary J Blige to join her for a blockbuster tour.

The 21-year-old says, "I'd like to go out with Mary J Blige, Ashanti and Monica, but right now everybody's schedules are filled."

Was this the original line up for that Verizon Ladies tour?

Can you post the link to this  :stressed:

RAY7

Quote from: Bish on March 28, 2016, 11:42:17 AM
Quote from: Saturn. on March 28, 2016, 11:38:12 AM
Quote from: Yar backwards on March 28, 2016, 01:58:49 AM
Trey has top 10 songs though
does Jazmine?
Monica has 3 #1s
speaking of logic

LMAO!

Boyz 2 Men have like 30 weeks at #1 and they still opened for New Kids on the BLock  :dead:

when was this?

Lazarus

Quote from: Young on March 28, 2016, 01:43:38 PM
Quote from: Smoove Jones on March 28, 2016, 01:37:36 PM
QuotePop sensation Beyonce Knowles is desperate to form an all-girl R+B supergroup.

The Destiny's Child babe, currently riding high in the charts following the release of her debut solo album DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE, is planning to persuade pals including Mary J Blige to join her for a blockbuster tour.

The 21-year-old says, "I'd like to go out with Mary J Blige, Ashanti and Monica, but right now everybody's schedules are filled."

Was this the original line up for that Verizon Ladies tour?

Can you post the link to this  :stressed:

http://www.contactmusic.com/beyonce-knowles/news/beyonce.s-all-girl-tour

tigernathan