Qualities someone MUST have before dating???

Started by Kurama, May 24, 2016, 12:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

Pretty face is must.
Kindness even more important.

That's pretty much it for dating romantically.

Now a sexual hit and run mess out, big dick, HIV free & be clean and smell decently... And we can get sth. poppin.
B7

Sinpool

BAPHOMET.

vddsd

Has anyone ever went camping/hiking or wanted to?

Lazarus

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on May 24, 2016, 01:00:19 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 24, 2016, 12:59:52 PM
licking and slobbering all over the fckn place, euthanize them all tbh :hmph:

d

not all animals do that hun

!!!!!!

I have a turtle and fish. Never caught them.doing any of the sort

BAPHOMET.

Real

Quote from: Baphomet. on May 24, 2016, 01:01:23 PM
vddsd

Never camped, but I've been hiking a bunch of times. Going in a couple weeks actually

Vonc2002

d

yea, im being extra. I think dogs are cute, I just dont want one and wont deal with one. I had a roommate at one point and he had a dog. I told him dont expect me to feed, walk, or do ANYTHING for it. Sometimes I was in a friendly mood and would pet him and other times he would come up to me and I was like :hmph:
It only worked out because he kept the dog in his room like all day, otherwise we woulda had an issue
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

Quote from: Baphomet. on May 24, 2016, 12:58:00 PM
and Vonc is a disgusting human being.  :hmph: how can a person NOT love animals.
Not unless they were attacked at some point. I just cant imagine. Like... does the thought of a Zoo make you want to vomit?

Because they're annoying, especially some smelly, needy ass dog pissing all over everything.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Zinc on May 24, 2016, 01:01:29 PM

d

!!!!!!

honestly, even turtles stink to me :dead:
I had one of those when I was young tho. I loved him. My mother cleaned out the cage with some damn bleach and put him back in, damn dummy. he died and i was fuming
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

I have a new thing for 19-21 year old sweet innocent pure hearted guys. Omg they are so gullible, have morals, values but deep down are slutty faggots that long for love and dick downs. Seducing them is so fun and adventurous nnnn

This guy who wouldn't wanna give in, cause it's Ramadan and then spread it like an eagle by the end of the night. Nnnnnnn

Yh a dreamy sweet, kind mess out. Not too smart nowadays, I feel the more intelligent or iono intellectual someone is the more difficult and less kind he is most of the time. Ignorance is really bliss, I want a balance.
B7

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: haitian creole. on May 24, 2016, 01:04:51 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on May 24, 2016, 01:02:44 PM
Quote from: haitian creole. on May 24, 2016, 01:01:38 PM
submissive and fem sometimes

;
:justabit:
sdsdsdds

:supluv:

But at the end of the day, I'm a boss and a leader. I need a man who is the same.

Power Couple! Oba' n 'elle!

Boy i'll smack the Dumas outta you.

Real

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 24, 2016, 01:06:35 PM
Quote from: Zinc on May 24, 2016, 01:01:29 PM

d

!!!!!!

honestly, even turtles stink to me :dead:
I had one of those when I was young tho. I loved him. My mother cleaned out the cage with some damn bleach and put him back in, damn dummy. he died and i was fuming

omg

yummy

not drowning the turtle in clorox

what the damn hell

Vonc2002

May 24, 2016, 01:08:14 PM #59 Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 01:08:42 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Baphomet. on May 24, 2016, 01:01:23 PM
vddsd

when ever i go to L.A. I do the runyon canyon thing, that's the closet i'll probably get to hiking. I went camping once but I kinda stayed in a lush log cabin, so i didnt really considerate that camping honestly :raycharles2urmess: