Ya watched the Power finale?!

Started by Harlem, September 04, 2017, 08:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

XXX.

Quote from: KingDavid on September 05, 2017, 12:06:25 AM
Quote from: XXX. on September 05, 2017, 12:03:42 AM
Quote from: KingDavid on September 05, 2017, 12:02:36 AM
No funeral or nothing like I had my damn funeral suit pressed and ready to go for two fucking weeks, can I see the body or something damn  :dead: A wake or something, let me grieve he'll cuz they sure didn't   :plzstop: Like I didn't see not one real tear I swear  :dead:

:kii: :kii: :kii:

O FUCKING KAY!

I have sooo many questions for these writers I see why 50 is fuming tbqfh  :letsmessfag:

Were you a fan of The Wire?

That's probably my favorite show ever.  So, this always feels a little LITE to me, anyway.  But I'll hope for better next season.

But I can already tell you this bullshit story arc with this random girl from Season 1 is not interesting at all.

KingDavid

Quote from: XXX. on September 05, 2017, 12:21:33 AM
No funeral or nothing like I had my damn funeral suit pressed and ready to go for two fucking weeks, can I see the body or something damn  :dead: A wake or something, let me grieve he'll cuz they sure didn't   :plzstop: Like I didn't see not one real tear I swear  :dead:

O FUCKING KAY!

I have sooo many questions for these writers I see why 50 is fuming tbqfh  :letsmessfag:

That's probably my favorite show ever.  So, this always feels a little LITE to me, anyway.  But I'll hope for better next season.

But I can already tell you this bullshit story arc with this random girl from Season 1 is not interesting at all.

I just can't wait to see the BS story they concoct to make the random hoe relevant and yes I loved the wire but the last season sucked in my opinion I didn't give a damn about that damn newspaper I waned nothing but the Baltimore hood mess  :kii:

XXX.

Quote from: KingDavid on September 05, 2017, 12:28:44 AM

O FUCKING KAY!

I just can't wait to see the BS story they concoct to make the random hoe relevant and yes I loved the wire but the last season sucked in my opinion I didn't give a damn about that damn newspaper I waned nothing but the Baltimore hood mess  :kii:

Yes!  The last season was terrible.  And the port mess of season 2 was a snooze too.

Season 4 with the kids is gold.  Season 1, 3 & 4 are probably some of the best TV ever. 

Being such a huge fan of The Wire, I try to keep my expectations low for Power.  But this season just started to get shaky in the bottom half.  I'm still rolling my eyes at the writing of Tommy's father as well.  IDK.  All this shit happened, and as a viewer, we're just supposed to say "Okay!".

We at least deserved to feel the pain of Raina's death.  It was such an afterthought. 

But I digress.  Maybe next season will be better.

KingDavid

September 05, 2017, 12:45:50 AM #19 Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 12:46:13 AM by KingDavid
Quote from: XXX. on September 05, 2017, 12:33:06 AM
Quote from: KingDavid on September 05, 2017, 12:28:44 AM

O FUCKING KAY!

Yes!  The last season was terrible.  And the port mess of season 2 was a snooze too.

Season 4 with the kids is gold.  Season 1, 3 & 4 are probably some of the best TV ever. 

Being such a huge fan of The Wire, I try to keep my expectations low for Power.  But this season just started to get shaky in the bottom half.  I'm still rolling my eyes at the writing of Tommy's father as well.  IDK.  All this shit happened, and as a viewer, we're just supposed to say "Okay!".

We at least deserved to feel the pain of Raina's death.  It was such an afterthought. 

But I digress.  Maybe next season will be better.

Yes the port episodes were the pitts til those bodies were found and yea those kids were a joy to watch  :kii: and yes Power needs to get its act together frfr it has so much potential to be great it needs to get rid of the mediocre shit frfr  :dead: If Raina isn't celebrated next season the right way I will be done tbh

XXX.

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on September 05, 2017, 02:49:06 AM
Yeah, they didn't show them grieving at all. No real sadness. No real anger. YOUR CHILD WAS JUST MURDERED! Is everybody heartless? And that lil argument in the car wasn't shit! "Our daughter was murdered!" "I KNOOOOOOOW!!!" CH! That's all y'all are giving us?!

"I CARRIED THAT GIRL!  FLESH OF MY FLESH!  BLOOD OF MY BLOOD!"

n

XXX.

XXX.

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on September 05, 2017, 02:54:41 AM
Quote from: XXX. on September 05, 2017, 02:52:03 AM
Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on September 05, 2017, 02:49:06 AM
Yeah, they didn't show them grieving at all. No real sadness. No real anger. YOUR CHILD WAS JUST MURDERED! Is everybody heartless? And that lil argument in the car wasn't shit! "Our daughter was murdered!" "I KNOOOOOOOW!!!" CH! That's all y'all are giving us?!

"I CARRIED THAT GIRL!  FLESH OF MY FLESH!  BLOOD OF MY BLOOD!"

n

I think I chuckled at that part. arskm I said "Am I more sad than them?!  :uhh:"

:kii:

!!!!!!!!!!

KingDavid

HUGO

The way thebnourned Raina's death was weird. Like you just lost an innocent child.
Taye Digg's character is getting on my nerves.
Idk why tommy let Dre live for so long. He should've trusted his gut that he was no good