Started by zaiye9837, November 19, 2019, 08:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Ok bye at that not copying and pasting correctly 

I'm not fixing it 

MelMel

Vonc2002

Lizzo is given ENTIRELY too much. I can't wait for this to die out
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

hopefully they don't go the ANTI route for Lizzo

have here there for all those nominations and not give her ONE at the end of the night. SMH

Young

Young

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

Quote from: She Is Coming. on November 19, 2019, 02:08:36 PM
Apparently they leaked some mess but I think they fixed it so take this with a grain of salt. It's not everyone of course.
[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

fg

They've been doing these "leaks" the past few years and they're always fake.     

Ulysses

Quote from: Young on November 19, 2019, 09:32:26 AM
Push thru Commitment
:dead:

But I think PJ Morton is gonna be a surprise contender for some of these awards. His album was just about perfect and "Say So" was the best duet of the year. Fuck "duet", it was just the best song all year

Vonc2002

Rihanna has a grammy so her winning or not wasn't that big of a deal.  it won't quite be like that for Lizzo.  More like beyonce at the Emmys. Never won one and leaving at the end of night empty handed :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Imagine recording an entire alber and leaving the Grammys empty handed after EIGHT noms :plzstop: 

LOONA.

Didn't Rih make history for most noms lost in a single night     

Vonc2002

Hasnt beyonce been nominated for Emmys a couple of times? Imagine being invited to the Emmys MULTIPLE times and only being used as a seat filler :plzstop: