Marc Keeps His Foot on Kenya’s Neck

Started by ssw4919, March 03, 2020, 11:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

Cowgirl

She did. We only saw the latter end of their relationship tho so it makes sense that we're seeing the worst..

Kalifornia.

As beautiful as Kenya is, she gives off a desperate energy when it comes to men.

She wants a husband & family so badly that she lets these niggas treat her any kind of way.

She's no one's angel, but Marc is trash. His whole presence & personality just irritates me.

Kalifornia.

reekz

I'm sure he does damage in bed. I can just tell.

:jackiessales:

ssw4919

I'm kind of afraid for Brooklyn.  :shook:  

ophababes.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on March 03, 2020, 12:05:47 PM
She's no one's angel, but Marc is trash. His whole presence & personality just irritates me.

yea like i understand and am sure that the editors played it up a bit, but like EVERY TIME we see him on the dhow he's a fucking ASSHOLE. kenya pretty much planned the entire even and u gon fix your mouth to say u wish she hadn't come?

yea drop this nigger kenya

Gilgamesh.

I'd be really curious as how they got together cause he acts like he's been stuck with her for years jlsdfnlgg

Like, i just don't see how he could be this cold to the woman that gave you baby less than year ago. It's weird :disgusted:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 03, 2020, 12:15:33 PM
I'd be really curious as how they got together cause he acts like he's been stuck with her for years jlsdfnlgg

Like, i just don't see how he could be this cold to the woman that gave you baby less than year ago. It's weird :disgusted:
Editing helps a lot but I can also see them drifting when the cameras started to roll. Seems like he wanted to go out of his way to put his foot down and show he wasn't with the shits.

MelMel

fedswatchin

I just don't trust Cynthia, Kenya or Kandi. All their storylines seem unimportant and/or fraudulent

Navyman

He is the perfect example of a personality making someone ugly. I would've kicked his ass to the curb with that attitude, after the 1st dick down. Maybe second if it was good.
:plea:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 03, 2020, 12:15:33 PM

It's another poorly written script by Kenya. Marc is the actor that's doing a fine job with his materials