The Way this Quietly Flopped

Started by JCJ 🪐, April 19, 2021, 04:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: FRANCE on April 19, 2021, 04:14:49 PM
I never saw her as an artist with staying power. A one hit era kinda gyal tbh. There's really nothing special about her.

!!!!!

at all..

and Booed up wasnt even a good song.  alot of the UK gorls are only good for a hit or 2.  craig david leona lewis etc.  then we send them right back to their tea and crumpets where they belong

DopeSoul.

I actually liked this

But overall I can't get into sis

And Boo'ed Up got on my fucking nerves

Vonc2002

Yea this was alright but come a bit harder
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

I liked her lil EPs more than some of that Mustard music Tbh.  They threw a lot of songs at the wall before one stuck last era so the same may happen again

H.E.R. Kinda does the same thing but gets awards and big performances in the midst of it all which is pretty rare and amazing

Ma Lo

Bentley. HARRIS!

I see the same thing that happened to Elle Varner happening to her

JCJ 🪐

Trip is her best mess. Period. It even has more streams than Boo'ed. It's already a staple on Urban AC
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

b7

Quote from: JCJ on April 19, 2021, 08:36:53 PM
Trip is her best mess. Period. It even has more streams than Boo'ed. It's already a staple on Urban AC
Oh yea Trippin is a million times better to me

Amazing

!!!!

'ology

Quote from: RIG 7 on April 19, 2021, 07:41:02 PM
I liked her lil EPs more than some of that Mustard music Tbh.  They threw a lot of songs at the wall before one stuck last era so the same may happen again

H.E.R. Kinda does the same thing but gets awards and big performances in the midst of it all which is pretty rare and amazing
!!!
I definitely prefer a lot of her music on the EPs.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Ulysses

It honestly follows the same formula as all her other songs. So I would say it's on par with all her others 

SouravMay

She does not give main girl energy. Maybe cause she is British.
B7

BRockaBaby

Her voice is so annoying. I cringe at it. 

Cartierline

Quote from: Toni Braxton. on April 19, 2021, 11:27:16 PM

!!!!