Brandy know DAMN well....

Started by Mrd0ndada, March 24, 2018, 02:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS

Quote from: 1RIG on March 24, 2018, 03:57:08 PM
She comments on a lot of his posts. I speak to him sometimes myself sddsss she definitely knows him guys

Sorry. She may fake it to be polite sometimes but she literally follows him on IG

Ban Glock

b7

Sssssds that was cute. not him tryna feed her the older adlibs

GLOCK

March 24, 2018, 04:17:49 PM #17 Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 04:18:07 PM by M'Baku
This MARS girl is still mad I wouldn?t have PM-sex with him ... I see

AIDS

GLOCK

I ain?t fucking ya hun

Let it go

AIDS

KippDaddy

Quote from: Nick'Challa on March 24, 2018, 03:32:08 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on March 24, 2018, 03:29:08 PM
Quote from: M'Baku on March 24, 2018, 02:50:50 PM
She is so fake :dead:

Sis..

If sis give me this fake I remember u shit tonight we fighting lol.   :kii: jk

i thought she was the 2nd time i met her and she said she remembered me but ill also say im nick from dallas   i always thought it was fake  but she is like " OMG I REMEMBER YOU from bsoure and afro right ?" and im like YESSSSSSSSSS

i think she remembers me cause of my eye color and im sure she has many fans in texas but not many who have gone to alot of shows out of state lol .. luv queen though

I?ve literally met her 10 times.  Sat and had dinner with her and the family.  Been in the same fucking car.  Thanked me in the album booklet.  It took her fives times seeing me to remember my damn name. The fifth time I?m like look I know u u should know me she kii?d And we been good.  But hell she runs into new people every fucking say so it?s understandable

She is soooooo freakin sweet.   It?s scary and it can come off as phony until ur in her space

Rxxf

Quote from: M'Baku on March 24, 2018, 04:17:49 PM
This MARS girl is still mad I wouldn?t have PM-sex with him ... I see

Mars.
Wanna explain this?
:ohwow:
BRANDY

b7

b7

Glock, that story you told me about her meeting India Shawn a few times snsndndddddddddddd

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: KippDaddy on March 24, 2018, 04:27:18 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on March 24, 2018, 03:32:08 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on March 24, 2018, 03:29:08 PM
Quote from: M'Baku on March 24, 2018, 02:50:50 PM
She is so fake :dead:

Sis..

If sis give me this fake I remember u shit tonight we fighting lol.   :kii: jk

i thought she was the 2nd time i met her and she said she remembered me but ill also say im nick from dallas   i always thought it was fake  but she is like " OMG I REMEMBER YOU from bsoure and afro right ?" and im like YESSSSSSSSSS

i think she remembers me cause of my eye color and im sure she has many fans in texas but not many who have gone to alot of shows out of state lol .. luv queen though

I?ve literally met her 10 times.  Sat and had dinner with her and the family.  Been in the same fucking car.  Thanked me in the album booklet.  It took her fives times seeing me to remember my damn name. The fifth time I?m like look I know u u should know me she kii?d And we been good.  But hell she runs into new people every fucking say so it?s understandable

She is soooooo freakin sweet.   It?s scary and it can come off as phony until ur in her space

She really is sweet.  Can't wait for her to be on network tv in less than a week ack

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on March 24, 2018, 04:33:21 PM
Glock, that story you told me about her meeting India Shawn a few times snsndndddddddddddd
ddddddddddddddddddd
She was a mess omf  :plzstop:

I can?t xxvczvvcxvbbccvbbbbbbbbbbbbnnnnnnnnnnnn

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

She will pretend if they are cute

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Nick i think she did genuinely remember u lol

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different