video of BRAN singing LET IT SNOW.. from BEST! XMAS ! EVER!

Started by Buy The Stars✨, October 24, 2023, 11:05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luxury

Ma Lo

Quote from: Sovereign. on October 24, 2023, 05:50:06 PMLove a Queen who can still book films whilst the rest of us sit at home critiquing.   :receipts:

Who else but the queen?

Harlem

This is cute and cheesy lol but in a good way. Brandy is gon be just fine, this ain't no Oscar winning mess BUT I do agree she does excel more in drama's and serious roles so I'm more excited for The Front Room

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

So happy for Brandy. Delight after delight. You go, girl! Jackie seems like a fun role.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Harlem

Not a cheesy Christmas movie but a moody Christmas album at the same time!!!  :plzstop:

Give me the damn song & video already Queen
 :stressed:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 24, 2023, 12:23:15 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 24, 2023, 12:01:24 PMnncncncbcbdbdbdbdbd

Come on, ACTdy Norwood!  :flamebroiled:
askldskd

i have watched the trailer 3 times now!!!

i love seeing her not in the villan type role like Cassie from star or chardonnay from the game and i may be reaching butttt if this movie does good for netflix they could do a whole bunch of sequels based on the "Best__________ EVER"  best halloween ever, best new years ever, best 4th of july ever etc etc  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop: ...i know im reaching dont drag
That's a smart idea! Kudos to you. @silentbx
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

BrandyFromTheFuture

I wonder what she will sing in the movie! Maybe some songs from her christmas album?

BrandonBranlee

October 24, 2023, 09:42:37 PM #52 Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 09:45:45 PM by BrandonBranlee
When it comes to her acting you gotta remember she doesn't act full time and mostly has done TV. This is basically a TV movie and is even considered as such when it comes to the various awards. The Front Room will be interesting not because it's a drama but because the directors have some pedigree. They would give Brandy the type of notes that take her from a TV performance to a movie one, and we can judge her then. What a fun time to love Brandy. I never even cared much about her acting career and didn't watch Star, 90210,The Game at all for instance. I did enjoy Queens for what it was and I'm REALLY interested in The Front Room. She's gonna kill it

Rxxf

BRANDY

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on October 24, 2023, 09:31:09 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 24, 2023, 12:23:15 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 24, 2023, 12:01:24 PMnncncncbcbdbdbdbdbd

Come on, ACTdy Norwood!  :flamebroiled:
askldskd

i have watched the trailer 3 times now!!!

i love seeing her not in the villan type role like Cassie from star or chardonnay from the game and i may be reaching butttt if this movie does good for netflix they could do a whole bunch of sequels based on the "Best__________ EVER"  best halloween ever, best new years ever, best 4th of july ever etc etc  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop: ...i know im reaching dont drag
That's a smart idea! Kudos to you. @silentbx

thanks! If they make it, imma ask for a small role, nothing much.  Just let me play brandys  annoying younger brother who tags along in the sequel, "Best European Vacation EVER!" ki :young:  :ohwow:

ReVon

YAY I LOVE THAT SHE GETS TO SING IN THE MOVIE. THIS LOOKS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY FREAKING GOOD TOO.

:flamebroiled:  :gorlonfire:  :flamebroiled:

NEW MOON

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: NEW MOON on October 24, 2023, 10:35:29 PMI would love to see Brandy on White Lotus.

i thought about that as well.  they havent really had any main black characters. it would be a cute look for her. 

Andthecategoryis...

I want to see Brandy in a Scandal type role....she has the ability but has not been stretched as an actress in her choices or coaching....I think that's what the ppl want to see
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Seven

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 24, 2023, 11:32:30 PM
Quote from: NEW MOON on October 24, 2023, 10:35:29 PMI would love to see Brandy on White Lotus.

i thought about that as well.  they havent really had any main black characters. it would be a cute look for her. 

White Lotus would be incredible for her!