Club Shay Shay interview with Amanda Seales

Started by Cowgirl, April 24, 2024, 06:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

Quote from: BruceTruMusicFan on April 25, 2024, 06:24:26 PM
Quote from: shante smith on April 24, 2024, 08:14:42 PMMo'nique was too quick to give him a pass on him getting lashed for having his mug up white womens ass

Talking about "he got black kids! And they BLACK BLACK! like no one asking if they Dominican or anything!"

Like there aren't plenty of black men who have their first relationships and kids with unambiguous black women then dump them for an exotical or white women soon as they reach their peak or feel they've reached it.

Facts ! Some of our biggest coons from OJ Simpson, Morgan Freeman to Clarence Thomas have a first set of Black Kids.
perfect examples

Kalifornia.

I just hope people keep this same smoke for COONdace Owens...

Cowgirl

April 25, 2024, 06:34:30 PM #47 Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 06:34:38 PM by Cowgirl
Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 25, 2024, 06:32:45 PMI just hope people keep this same smoke for COONdace Owens...
They don't and won't.

Cowgirl

Quote from: BruceTruMusicFan on April 25, 2024, 06:24:26 PM
Quote from: shante smith on April 24, 2024, 08:14:42 PMMo'nique was too quick to give him a pass on him getting lashed for having his mug up white womens ass

Talking about "he got black kids! And they BLACK BLACK! like no one asking if they Dominican or anything!"

Like there aren't plenty of black men who have their first relationships and kids with unambiguous black women then dump them for an exotical or white women soon as they reach their peak or feel they've reached it.

Facts ! Some of our biggest coons from OJ Simpson, Morgan Freeman to Clarence Thomas have a first set of Black Kids.
Morgan Freeman did something?

:omgwatshappening:

opha lipa

Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 25, 2024, 06:32:45 PMI just hope people keep this same smoke for COONdace Owens...

?

not only does she stay getting lashed, but no one even takes her seriously outside of yts
think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Aalumeci.

Kalifornia.

April 25, 2024, 08:39:28 PM #52 Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 08:39:52 PM by Kalifornia.
Quote from: how u let him cheat on April 25, 2024, 06:53:29 PM

?

not only does she stay getting lashed, but no one even takes her seriously outside of yts

I'd beg to differ. Her popping up on the Breakfast Club and them going easy on her says the opposite imo.

Tbh I'm even beginning to believe that Charlamagne some sort of business dealings with her after that most recent Michael Eric Dyson interview.