American Idol Finale

Started by BigDawg, April 07, 2016, 08:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

April 08, 2016, 06:13:39 AM #185 Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 06:13:49 AM by Gilgamesh.
Idol hasn't produced a star in years. Winning doesn't really count for much so who knows, Porscha might still successful career. I just can't see where she fits into today's musical landscape.

Vonc2002

Yea,  idol's last moderately successful  contestant is Katherine Mcphee to my recollection and that's not even in music.  She's on tv. If she was like supremely talented i could see her still pushing thru,  iono if i see it happening for porsh tho.  Well she got a free car, lots of exposure, and maybe that tour if they still do it.  Milk it for all its worth bby
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I just went on itunes and bought Mackenzie's song.  His song is above Trents AND Jlo :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

April 08, 2016, 08:41:07 AM #188 Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 09:20:34 AM by Gilgamesh.
I loved Jennnifer and Fantasia's solos.

Zankou.

aww La' didn't win... I wish her the best though