Is Brandy still performing at….

Started by yearofbrandy, April 28, 2024, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

I really hope she has the most beautiful set and that her return to the stage is joy for us all including her. She deserves and we as fans deserve this moment.

yearofbrandy

It's good to see that she still performing! I hope this a kick off to more things to come and soon.

They definitely should do the boy is mine during the transition. That's the perfect opportunity but it's gonna happen lol.

andre 3000

KingDavid

Lord I pray for a lip free performance or the media and critics will drag swiftly  :plzstop:

Sovereign.

Young

Quote from: Sovereign. on May 01, 2024, 10:34:06 AMI really hope she has the most beautiful set and that her return to the stage is joy for us all including her. She deserves and we as fans deserve this moment.

!!!!!

RAY7

Quote from: KingDavid on May 01, 2024, 12:56:09 PMLord I pray for a lip free performance or the media and critics will drag swiftly  :plzstop:
she's definitely gonna lip the uptempo songs and that's fine especially since this is a festival and not some big televised event
No one is going to care

Luxury

Quote from: KingDavid on May 01, 2024, 12:56:09 PMLord I pray for a lip free performance or the media and critics will drag swiftly  :plzstop:
Ghan's been lipping 90% of her performances since the Afrodisiac era. Nobody really cares except a few of us on here and her die hards on Twitter. And she's gonna lip so save your prayers for something more important.  :nowgorl:

NEW MOON

Luxury

Quote from: NEW MOON on May 01, 2024, 03:29:52 PMI hope she fires Frank Gatson
Now THIS is something to pray for  :ATLcameo:

Harlem

What I do hope is she gives Afrodisiac some love for its 20th anniversary

Young

🙏🏾 for a Branica Moment

Even a photo will do :gorlonfire:

Lazarus

Quote from: Harlem on May 01, 2024, 04:10:40 PMWhat I do hope is she gives Afrodisiac some love for its 20th anniversary

!!!!!!