Lee Daniels Thinks He's Being Edgy, Huh?

Started by D.I.E.G.O., December 07, 2016, 06:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

She looks biracial  :guys: but I remember watching this Tyra ep years ago and there was this white woman on there with a lil tan and natural curvy body and everyone thought she was mixed.

So she very well could be all white.

SouravMay

She was immediately white to me lol... But through U.S. eyes, I can see why ppl would see her as black or mixed. She gives white Jhen? tease...

I find it unsettling that the lead girl is the light skin one, yet again...
B7

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: شيطان on December 07, 2016, 07:55:31 PM
She was immediately white to me lol... But through U.S. eyes, I can see why ppl would see her as black or mixed. She gives white Jhen? tease...

I find it unsettling that the lead girl is the light skin one, yet again...

i dunno what they seing but i saw white

and im sure they wanted a dc3 teas

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

leftout

He's definitely a piece of shit and honestly doesn't hold a candle to Tyler Perry

He's the reason the writing on Empire has been wack for the past 2 seasons. He probably got the same, narcissist syndrome as Kanye, sesame street face ass fagg

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Damnation on December 07, 2016, 08:12:58 PM
He's definitely a piece of shit and honestly doesn't hold a candle to Tyler Perry

He's the reason the writing on Empire has been wack for the past 2 seasons. He probably got the same, narcissist syndrome as Kanye, sesame street face ass fagg

well hes a great director
i dunno if hes a writer

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

leftout

He allegedly fired the entire writing team from season 1 for some new, hip, cement headed millennials