Started by Chameleon, December 09, 2016, 05:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chameleon

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Cowboy Nine

Opposites Attract.

She gets absolutely no respect from me for this. No one was even thinking about her until this happened. Yeah she should've get a few coins for them using her vocals BUT the production and video are ownership of the DJ.

I hope she lose.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Chameleon

Quote from: K♚NG. on December 09, 2016, 05:11:30 PM
She gets absolutely no respect from me for this. No one was even thinking about her until this happened. Yeah she should've get a few coins for them using her vocals BUT the production and video are ownership of the DJ.

I hope she lose.

Never curse da good lords soilders  :uhh:

BAPHOMET.

I hope this isnt true. Cause this is REALLY fucked up.

Lil old bitch

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Chameleon on December 09, 2016, 05:23:53 PM

I hope she lose.

She ain't no damn soldier if she suing someone for money that she isn't entitled to  :uhh:

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: K♚NG. on December 09, 2016, 05:38:42 PM

I hope she lose.

She ain't no damn soldier if she suing someone for money that she isn't entitled to  :uhh:

she has a slight case for them using her likeness in the video without permission

but not the song really

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

SouravMay

She should be thanking and not suing him. Shirley hun
B7

D.I.E.G.O.

December 09, 2016, 06:24:57 PM #10 Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 06:27:29 PM by \dē-ˈā-gō\
QuoteHer lawyer, James Walker, says that they are suing DJ Suede, because they believe that his video, laden with alcohol and twerking, “violates the brand, image and name of a Christian pastor.” The pastor is also being represented by the legendary Judge Hatchett who tells reporters, “DJ Suede and his management were in conversations with her lawyer. They didn’t reach an agreement and they put it out anyway.

Damn. I get why she's fuming, but the lawsuit is just extra to me. BOOK Judge Hatchett.

SouravMay

She put out a song with fckn Snoop Dogg... Shirley plea'
B7

BAPHOMET.

So it is true..

she's fucking disgusting.

FlowerBomb

GRAND

I hope she lose.

still doing this