ssdddd Bethany got right to the point

Started by b7, August 04, 2019, 06:42:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

b7

BigDawg

That's why I don't see how black men are attracted to some white women that clearly have a Mandingo fetish

Cowgirl

ophababes.

my thing is why is he worried about what other niggas are attracted to as if it actually effects his life in any way. when these nasty niggas get wit these nasty bitches, they know what they doing and they ain't hurting nobody so leave they ass tf alone.

:uhh:

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: the ophelia edition on August 04, 2019, 10:59:24 AM
my thing is why is he worried about what other niggas are attracted to as if it actually effects his life in any way. when these nasty niggas get wit these nasty bitches, they know what they doing and they ain't hurting nobody so leave they ass tf alone.

:uhh:

:ohwow:

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: BigDawg on August 04, 2019, 07:06:54 AM
That's why I don't see how black men are attracted to some white women that clearly have a Mandingo fetish

When u uderstand that the universe is always looking to balance and always pushing us to our souls purpose it is for the highest good of all involved

If a white woman has a mandingo fetish.....that did not arise out of thin air there is a purpose for that to either heal or correct something

Much like our bodies crave certain foods when it needs certain nutrients

What needs to fall away is the judgment we only know our own journey

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

ton

ton

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on August 04, 2019, 02:43:48 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on August 04, 2019, 07:06:54 AM

When u uderstand that the universe is always looking to balance and always pushing us to our souls purpose it is for the highest good of all involved

If a white woman has a mandingo fetish.....that did not arise out of thin air there is a purpose for that to either heal or correct something

Much like our bodies crave certain foods when it needs certain nutrients

What needs to fall away is the judgment we only know our own journey
vcxxccvvc