"straight" niggas KILL me wit this eye contact

Started by opha lipa, October 27, 2019, 01:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

opha lipa

FAGGOT ass nigga why r u lingering. fine ass bitch.

it's so hard fucking wit other masculine niggas. like.... u never know if they MESS. or i don't at least.

i have ZERO gaydar
think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Navyman

Quote from: opheliababe on October 27, 2019, 01:46:21 AM

it's so hard fucking wit other masculine niggas. like.... u never know if they MESS. or i don't at least.

i have ZERO gaydar
!!!!
Omg i playing mental tag of war with this nigga at my gym. I don't got time though, over it.

That's one reason i dislike being gay or being gay is such a stigma. Would've been went up to the nigga like what's up.  :sup:

DrewBabyLove

Chi I was just telling someone here about this last month. I'm at Taco Bell and this man and I make eye contact on and off literally for about 10-15 minutes. I'm talking eye contact and holding it! So I finally get the nerve to ask can I sit at his table, he says yes and we're talking... then I ask if he wants to hang out. and he's like "I'm sorry man I have a wife".... I

Bitch why tf are you... you know what, nvm.

BAPHOMET.

Drogon

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on October 27, 2019, 01:51:42 AM
Chi I was just telling someone here about this last month. I'm at Taco Bell and this man and I make eye contact on and off literally for about 10-15 minutes. I'm talking eye contact and holding it! So I finally get the nerve to ask can I sit at his table, he says yes and we're talking... then I ask if he wants to hang out. and he's like "I'm sorry man I have a wife".... I

He wanted u to Ggve him some bussy and keep it moving

Navyman

October 27, 2019, 01:56:00 AM #5 Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 01:58:40 AM by Tonkaman
Alot of these niggas like knowing that they're desireable too you also. While having no intentions of doing anything.   :dead:

BAPHOMET.

opha lipa

Quote from: Tonkaman on October 27, 2019, 01:51:06 AM
Quote from: opheliababe on October 27, 2019, 01:46:21 AM

i have ZERO gaydar
!!!!
Omg i playing mental tag of war with this nigga at my gym. I don't got time though, over it.

That's one reason i dislike being gay or being gay is such a stigma. Would've been went up to the nigga like what's up.  :sup:

BRUH.

like... can we just cut the shit??? ain't no straight nigga lookin at another nigga this long, and glancing back over n over. so what tf is UP

:everythingok:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

opha lipa

Quote from: Drogon on October 27, 2019, 01:55:20 AM

i mean why not just say that shit. "hang out" can mean a myriad of things

maybe he just wanted a parking lot mess owt

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: opheliababe on October 27, 2019, 02:07:25 AM
Quote from: Drogon on October 27, 2019, 01:55:20 AM

i mean why not just say that shit. "hang out" can mean a myriad of things

maybe he just wanted a parking lot mess owt

He should've said so, we could've made it happen

opha lipa

b7

A lot (of course not all) of men are interested, but discussing it is something different. Verbalizing it makes it real and then here comes the labels 

so they're always gonna play it off or get defensive if you even think about making a move 

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 1RIG on October 27, 2019, 05:37:34 AM
A lot (of course not all) of men are interested, but discussing it is something different. Verbalizing it makes it real and then here comes the labels

so they're always gonna play it off or get defensive if you even think about making a move

Lol this kinda happened with a white guy tonite
He asked to use my phone and i let him and i said i will give him a ride to western union

And he saw my liquorshot  bottle on the dresser and asked can he have it i told him yeah

Then he was like ypu know im kinda weird u know ppul label stuff gay bi straight well im weird

I said i consider my self a free spriit

Hes like yeah i mean im just picking up on a vibe

I said what vibe is that

Hes like oh u know maybe im just talkin crazy

I say ok then lol

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different