aaliyah turned down scary movie role because she didn't wanna offend brandy

Started by Vonc2002, July 07, 2022, 09:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Eh...

I've seen this before but I'm happy she did if she was gonna play Brenda bc she definitely wouldn't made that character was good as Regina
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

demitri.petty

Vonc2002

Well she's dead so everything about any career moves she made would be VERY old news :plzstop:
The point is, I didnt know......which I said in the original post :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 07, 2022, 09:46:48 PM
Well she's dead so everything about any career moves she made would be VERY old news :plzstop:

what the heck

:guys:

Young

long-timeTheRoofFan

Vonc2002

Quote from: long-timeFullMoonFan on July 07, 2022, 11:39:36 PM
It's news to me, thanks for the sharing
No problem sir. I knew if I didn't know then someone else didnt either
Knew this. OLD!
Ok glad u knew. Why'd u come in then  :dead:

yummy

Cowgirl

It would've been so interesting to see how their relationship could've formed over the years. Seems like they genuinely used each other but needed reasons to be around each other more to form a friendship

Vonc2002

Quote from: Big Barbie on July 08, 2022, 12:22:54 AM
It would've been so interesting to see how their relationship could've formed over the years. Seems like they genuinely used each other but needed reasons to be around each other more to form a friendship
!!!!!!!!!

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands