4 Americans Kidnapped in Matamoros, Mexico - 2 Found Alive, 2 Deceased

Started by Summertime, March 06, 2023, 08:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Summertime

Happened on Friday and the guys are deceased per the video. Hopefully the lady is still alive and will be returned to the FBI.

Kalifornia.

Not them being Black with North Carolina plates. Wth were they doing?

shante smith

The gorls clearly think crossing the border into Mexico is like crossing over to Canada

But if U end up in the wrong area it's curtains .

shante smith

Quote from: Boomz on March 06, 2023, 10:05:34 PMR u national security
sddssdsddss

yes.

and as head of secur' i recommend we offer cardi up as a trade for these citizens

mexico is her homeland so shell be ok once shes thrown tf over there

STUNNA GOD

I'm sorry but

NDNZNXNXNXNNX XMX ZNBXNXNXNNDNDNFNMSMFMDMFMMDD
DDD
D

D
D
D
D
D
D
D

D
D
DD

STUNNA GOD

ophmani

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on March 07, 2023, 12:33:34 AMI'm sorry but

NDNZNXNXNXNNX XMX ZNBXNXNXNNDNDNFNMSMFMDMFMMDD
DDD
D

D
D
D
D
D
D
D

D
D
DD

bnbvnbvnbvnbvnbv u hoes don't take NOTHING seriously

:plzstop:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Justice Jackson

The girls were going to get SURGERY. It didn't say what kind but I feel like it was a bbl :melmel:

Hell, if the cartel didn't kill them the surgery complications would have...
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Cowgirl

como la whore

outside of the resorts/tourist areas mexico is dangerous. the cartels are ruthless.

shante smith

Quote from: como la whore on March 07, 2023, 10:26:24 AMoutside of the resorts/tourist areas mexico is dangerous. the cartels are ruthless.
i can honestly see how americans can be under the wrong impression

mexicans who live in america have a reputation of kinda minding their business and working hard.

so people may be legit shocked when they learn how ruthless a lot of mexico is.

cross that border expecting consuela to kindly give you directions and she shoots ur head clean awf.

sfsfsfsfsfsfsf

same goes for a lot of countries tbh

Summertime

CNN
 —
Two of the four Americans kidnapped by armed gunmen in a Mexico border city on Friday were found dead and two were found alive, Tamaulipas Gov. Américo Villarreal Anaya said in a phone call with Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador that was played at a news conference Tuesday.

The governor said "ambulances and security personnel" were now attending to and giving medical support to the survivors.

The four Americans were located at what appears to be a medical clinic in Matamoros, a US official familiar with the ongoing investigation told CNN. One of the two survivors is severely injured, the official said.

Tamaulipas Attorney General Irving Barrios also confirmed the developments in a tweet.

"Derived from the joint search actions, the four American citizens deprived of their liberty last Friday were found," he said. "Unfortunately, two dead. Investigation and intelligence work continue to capture those responsible. Details will be given later."

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/03/07/americas/mexico-matamoros-us-citizens-kidnapping-tuesday/index.html

Cowgirl

Quote from: como la whore on March 07, 2023, 10:26:24 AMoutside of the resorts/tourist areas mexico is dangerous. the cartels are ruthless.
Are you a federale?

como la whore

Quote from: Big Barbie on March 07, 2023, 11:44:32 AM
Are you a federale?

no but I have family in the cartel. watch ur step hun