sdsd
s
sd
bthwt4

Boomz

Quote from: BigDawg on April 03, 2016, 01:06:12 PM
I thought there was an actual fight

!!!

I wanted some physical mess! I want that coon lashed!

'erb boy

BAPHOMET.

Yeah....

Was expecting to see whomever almost beaten to death :udontlookok:

charlie.

I thought this meant attacked physically

charlie.

KING BENTLEY.

sssssss

These brainwashed COONS get on my nerves

keep letting TRUMP and the 1% fool you into thinking welfare and essentially "blacks" are the downfall of the country/economy

Welfare is a government assistance program. But the list of government assisted programs that have helped the WEALTHY stay wealthy GREATLY outweighs this portrait of Watermelondrea going grocery shopping every month, that they want to paint.

Corporations getting bailed out, Outsourcing jobs, Tax breaks, Hiding money ... and all at who's expense. The workers who pay taxes and can barely fill up their fridge ....  like :kii:

this ignorant ass COON talking about he doesn't want to be a slave to the government... too damn late it seems

H.#.G.*.Z

Herb.

I can KINDA see where the Trump supporter is coming from.
He's from a Black family that has seen levels of success in their lives.
A vast majority of mother's family have Master's degrees, we have two lawyers in the family
My grandmother holds a Bachelors.

Being from a family that doesn't "make excuses", it's a little more difficult to digest the fact that things like racism and oppression are real and do exist.
Just work hard! Apply yourself! Why complain?! Do better! :cheerup: :uhh:
As ignorant as he sounds he can't be blamed for it IMO.

He just needs to really dig into mess, I can see why one of the Trump haters were begging to show him a documentary on his phone. They just want him to wake up a bit. The world isn't exactly the way he thinks it is. But kudos is in order for striving and being successful in his own right. However, don't think your family is the norm, they're more of the exception. And in doing so you will find a better sense of empathy for your own people. We are products of our surroundings. Not everyone is  born into a Black family that is accomplished and pushes for education.

Many people are the first in their family to graduate college, or even high school. Those, to me, are strong and exceptional people. Because it's one thing to follow suit and do what is expected of you, it's another thing to find something in yourself that says "hey, there may be more to life than what my parents or grandparents said. I want to do more, I want to be more."

One Of Those Nights.

I don't understand how anyone can vote for Trump. Or any black person vote for a Republican. The Republican Party doesn't hide the fact they hate blacks.

PS. Why do blacks keep calling Trump racist? He say something about blacks?

Herb.

April 03, 2016, 03:05:16 PM #12 Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 03:05:54 PM by Herbie
Quote from: One Of Those Nights. on April 03, 2016, 02:59:07 PM
I don't understand how anyone can vote for Trump. Or any black person vote for a Republican. The Republican Party doesn't hide the fact they hate blacks.

He has no problem offending minorities, and regardless of whether his comments  are directed toward Latino or Black, a White man pushing any sort of racist agenda is never going to go over well with the neighboring minority communities.

Especially when he doesn't reject the support of the KKK. Even when he's flat out told that they love him.

Does that answer the question :ohwow:

One Of Those Nights.

Quote from: Herbie on April 03, 2016, 03:05:16 PM
Quote from: One Of Those Nights. on April 03, 2016, 02:59:07 PM

He has no problem offending minorities, and regardless of whether his comments  are directed toward Latino or Black, a White man pushing any sort of racist agenda is never going to go over well with the neighboring minority communities.

Especially when he doesn't reject the support of the KKK. Even when he's flat out told that they love him.

Does that answer the question :ohwow:

Yes. Thank you Malcolm X!

Herb.