Fuck this ho

Started by BAPHOMET., January 25, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenHeartsHeal

FRANCE

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on January 26, 2018, 09:55:23 PM

I still can't tell if Josline is serious or not when she makes "music"

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i'm not gonna front. i did kinda use 'stingy wit ma kootie kat' and 'run me my money'. but i'd prefer if it was done by a rapper that can actually spit.

whatever

LOONA.

I like it so far but it sounds too Rihannaish.   

BAPHOMET.

FRANCE

Yeah, to me, the music doesn't sound like Rihanna. Just sounds like reggae/dancehall/dubstep vibes. Maybe its because I'm Jamaican and I hear lots of female artists give the same vibe. I guess anybody with an accent to people from different countries 'sound like Rihanna'.

fresh

Quote from: ETIL on January 28, 2018, 01:58:39 AM
Yeah, to me, the music doesn't sound like Rihanna. Just sounds like reggae/dancehall/dubstep vibes. Maybe its because I'm Jamaican and I hear lots of female artists give the same vibe. I guess anybody with an accent to people from different countries 'sound like Rihanna'.

no, its not the accent. because she doesn't really have a 'Caribbean' accent.
the song is Rihanna-esq. the build, the sound. it puts you in the mind of Rihanna.

Vonc2002

January 28, 2018, 02:05:49 AM #82 Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 02:06:26 AM by Vonc2002
Yea I hear Rihanna too but I can't say it isn't a collection of everything that everyone has said
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

Quote from: fresh on January 28, 2018, 02:02:02 AM

the song is Rihanna-esq. the build, the sound. it puts you in the mind of Rihanna.
how does she not have a Caribbean accent when she's from the Caribbean? :uhh: Listening to her speak in English and how she pronounces some of her words, yeah, like I said, her country is right next to mine. It's there. There are many artists over the past couple years who have been doing this same sound. From the whites like Justin Bieber to even hip hop artists. She has a Caribbean touch to her voice in that Insecure clip.

fresh

Quote from: ETIL on January 28, 2018, 02:38:37 AM

how does she not have a Caribbean accent when she's from the Caribbean? :uhh: Listening to her speak in English and how she pronounces some of her words, yeah, like I said, her country is right next to mine. It's there. There are many artists over the past couple years who have been doing this same sound. From the whites like Justin Bieber to even hip hop artists. She has a Caribbean touch to her voice in that Insecure clip.

wasn't she born and raised in Miami?  :uhh:
she just sounds like she speaks Spanish to me.

FRANCE

January 28, 2018, 02:49:38 AM #85 Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 02:50:27 AM by ETIL
Quote from: fresh on January 28, 2018, 02:46:48 AM
Quote from: ETIL on January 28, 2018, 02:38:37 AM

wasn't she born and raised in Miami?  :uhh:
she just sounds like she speaks Spanish to me.
doesn't mean u cant have an accent when u speak or on a song. I have family who didn't grow up in Jamaica and they speak patois just as good. And u do know that many countries in the Caribbean are Spanish speaking right? So the only way to have a Caribbean accent is if your English speaking? C'mon.

Either way, song sounds dope. Hope it smashes for ha.

🦚

Amara?s accent ain?t that damn strong.
Besides growing up in the Latin Caribbean or Miami is technically the same thing tbh.

But if you compare Amara to Joseline or Ana?s. She barely has an accent.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Yh guys you can barely hear her accent.     

Vonc2002