Cardi: “Fuck Biden! Fuck Trump! I’m Not Voting!”

Started by M-Rocka, May 16, 2024, 12:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

QuoteShe continued ... "I don't like that America has this superhero cape on. We never did things to be superheroes. We did things for our own convenience."

QuoteThe diamond-selling rapper also showed hatred for Trump's presidency -- and thinks neither guy has the U.S.'s best interests in mind ... adding, "The cost of living is too high, wages are too low, and too little is being done about it. I feel like people got betrayed."

She didn't lie.

ophababes.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 16, 2024, 12:58:56 PM
QuoteShe continued ... "I don't like that America has this superhero cape on. We never did things to be superheroes. We did things for our own convenience."

QuoteThe diamond-selling rapper also showed hatred for Trump's presidency -- and thinks neither guy has the U.S.'s best interests in mind ... adding, "The cost of living is too high, wages are too low, and too little is being done about it. I feel like people got betrayed."

She didn't lie.

wait

her not voting and perpetuating that ideal to others which could land trump in the white house again is still stpud as fuck...

but she kinda spoke a bit

Teddy3891

She's not lying but I'd rather Biden than trump in office of the 2. Tho they're both pretty terrible choices.

Boomz

Quote from: ophababes. on May 16, 2024, 01:00:47 PM

She didn't lie.

wait

her not voting and perpetuating that ideal to others which could land trump in the white house again is still stpud as fuck...

!!!

This is dangerous  :-/

None of us are thrilled with the choices but I need people to know that we will immediately be worse off w/ Trump back in there

crime mob

who knows which side shes really on

cant trust a gorl who chops n screws her mug then throws in blue contacts

ophababes.

Quote from: Boomz on May 16, 2024, 01:49:49 PM
Quote from: ophababes. on May 16, 2024, 01:00:47 PM

She didn't lie.

wait

!!!

This is dangerous  :-/

None of us are thrilled with the choices but I need people to know that we will immediately be worse off w/ Trump back in there

it's like picking between losing your cell phone and losing your house. both choices suck but one is CLEARLY worse.

this is not difficult

JCJ 🪐

Biden's losing already with or without Cardi's input fnfnfn
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

makeme

Yeah, Cardi... doing nothing.. that'll show 'em! That'll fix everything! You go girl, get Washington together! :uhh:

girl..if you don't grow tf up, put your big girl panties on and get to WORK you stupid puta..get these fckn kids to the VOTING BOOTH :fuming:
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!