WATCH! kelly rowland SIZZLES in new music video "COFFEE"

Started by opha lipa, April 15, 2020, 07:31:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: CREAM. on April 17, 2020, 12:03:45 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on April 17, 2020, 12:00:48 PM
Y'all are so trash. How y'all gone TRASH a song and then turn around give "oh! everything!  :ohwow: " a bunch of fucking frauds trying to give "the in crowd" on a message board.
:uhh:
:dead:

RatherBe

I bought it and im glad the song is doing well, I still do think its way too short or like its something missing but... nonetheless extremely solid.

Checkmate Burruss

The DRASTIC contrast between me listening to the song only and not liking it VS. watching listening to the song alongside the visual is boggling my mind. A  :overit: vs  :gorlonfire: mess!!!

THIS VISUAL IS EVERYTHING!
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Dr Naomi Campbell

Kaeli.

Quote from: Young on April 17, 2020, 08:20:29 AM
And I'm sorry; but this proves "budget!"  Isn't Needed to create a stunning visual.

This really books
!!!

Kaeli.

Quote from: Sovereign. on April 17, 2020, 12:00:48 PM
Y'all are so trash. How y'all gone TRASH a song and then turn around give "oh! everything!  :ohwow: " a bunch of fucking frauds trying to give "the in crowd" on a message board.
... :damselindistress:

Kaeli.

Keionte

This was dope and bold.. I love the song and the visual

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Noni on April 17, 2020, 12:07:39 PM
This video is just wow! Beautiful!

can you imagine brandy giving this kind of quality in a video? She doesn't need to dance all the time. Moving slowly and posing is enough with her amazing mug.

Unfortunately, as long as Frank Gatson is guiding her, this won't ever happen. I would literally DIE if Bran gave this type of visual and sex appeal. To me Kelly is a better dancer than Bran and even she knows when to fucking STAND the fuck STILL and emote a bit.

Annie

Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 17, 2020, 01:01:18 PM
Who directed this?
Steven Gomillion

From Gomillion & Leupold, remember that Bran shoot at the pool? That's what I need for Bran, fashion people

This is one of the best vids this year ugh!!! Not a big fan of the song unfortunately but Kelly looks amazing. I love the little dance and the looks

/.\

Hiroshimoto