WATCH! kelly rowland SIZZLES in new music video "COFFEE"

Started by opha lipa, April 15, 2020, 07:31:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: 💦💧💦 on April 18, 2020, 05:58:17 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 18, 2020, 05:44:41 AM
Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on April 18, 2020, 02:56:55 AM

arf ... It's like...  artists don't know how to make a comeback this days ....

They don't take the time to craft their shit, they just go to the studio, jump on any beats and release it.

It's sad, specially for someone as iconic as Kelly.
it shouldn't be about a "comeback" though, IMO. No disrespect... I'm not coming for you

She's an established artist. Y'all put all this pressure on these artists to come up with something life changing  :dead: we should love it, yes, but these harsh critiques are exactly why she probably overthinks everything sdddf it should simply be about whether the song is great or not

There's nothing for her to come back from, btw. Her solo career ain't all THAT

She just need

At the same time I get what he is saying. She has no identity as a solo artist. Like I have never in my life heard a song and been like "Yeah That's a Kelly Song"

The video is fantastic, the song is ok, but I'm not at the edge of my seat to hear her album.

When Love Takes over is the only time she came with something unexpected. She is just very safe and middle of the road with her mess. By no means does she have to go all Dawn Richard edgy on us.
But I sincerely believe that kelly can do so much more if she finds the right producer / creative team.
She has the voice and TAGG was great start...yet I still end up a bit disappointed.

It's just like with the damn merch... why take beautiful promo pics, shoot a visually stunning video to not use any of it.  :uhh:

Oh shit.

I agree with this too.

#Mu7

All imma say is the reception for this single has been really good.

I can only hope........ any of the other pre 2010 none beyonce and Rihanna rnb girls make as much noise with their upcoming singles.

BAPHOMET.

not falling already 

it didnt even really make it anywhere

Young

It's  #18
Nearly 1 million views in less than 48hrs

Shes slaying 

lets be realistic here 

FAMÈ

ton

Quote from: Young on April 18, 2020, 07:09:51 PM
lets be realistic here
QuoteNearly 1 million views in less than 48hrs

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: zanny on April 18, 2020, 07:10:36 PM
The iTunes numbers mean nothing in 2020. R y'all ok
yeah

She won't be moving more than 5000 copies.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: zanny on April 18, 2020, 07:10:36 PM
The iTunes numbers mean nothing in 2020. R y'all ok

I was a little confused by the popping of champagne and streamers in here  :guys:

BAPHOMET.

Shbdbdjdhdhdhdhdhdh @ 1 million after 48 damn hours and everyone and they MAMA indoors. 

but book

FAMÈ

#Mu7

There are some people that have released videos 5 years ago and don't even have 2 million views.

ton

Quote from: The Mu Edition on April 18, 2020, 07:46:55 PM
There are some people that have released videos 5 years ago and don't even have 2 million views.
who