Interesting discussion about Pre-Recorded vocals with Stevie Mackie

Started by b7, April 24, 2020, 05:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

And this thread isn't about Brandy unless u wanna discuss ur other faves being sloppy with theirs

lol 

reekz

Quote from: 1RIG on April 24, 2020, 08:39:09 PM
Quote from: trapMysoul on April 24, 2020, 08:33:42 PM
So why did Cassie's 106 performance sound like that?
Huh? that wasn't a pre recorded vocal babe  :dead:

Right. Why did Diddy not think of this is what I meant. He knew that girl sound like that  :dead:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on April 24, 2020, 08:38:52 PM
What do gospel artists have to do with anything?
ssssss

I mean ... I guess things have changed.

I wonder if Kim Burrell will go on his show

wizzy

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on April 24, 2020, 08:20:25 PM
Yes, frequency! That's where Brandy fucks up. Her pre-record and live audios are always totally different.
she could even things out a bit if she didn't try to dance so much

wizzy

its such a shame that artists get pressured to sound perfect

Vonc2002

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on April 24, 2020, 08:28:19 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 24, 2020, 08:24:32 PM
Yes, frequency! That's where Brandy fucks up. Her pre-record and live audios are always totally different.
Not always but when it's off its definitely obvious

but this was so interesting to me

Gorl the MAJORITY of the time.
Sorry but yea
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on April 24, 2020, 08:44:20 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 24, 2020, 08:40:08 PM
And this thread isn't about Brandy unless u wanna discuss ur other faves being sloppy with theirs

lol

Quote me next time, faggot! hbrjwaglsd

And I stan for Bey too!
sdddd so do i, bitch!

That's why i ain't say shit  :kii:

b7

Quote from: trapMysoul on April 24, 2020, 08:46:38 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 24, 2020, 08:39:09 PM
Quote from: trapMysoul on April 24, 2020, 08:33:42 PM
So why did Cassie's 106 performance sound like that?
Huh? that wasn't a pre recorded vocal babe  :dead:

Right. Why did Diddy not think of this is what I meant. He knew that girl sound like that  :dead:
xnncncncncm

Yea they REALLY dropped the ball there

b7

I really had no idea some artists go back and doctor up what's already been recorded though :kii: 

maybe i did and forgot but jdjdjjffnnf 

b7

He works with Selena Gomez too. Poor guy

God knows how much adjusting they've had to do with her mess

lovechild

Yeah and when her voice comes in live it's usually raspy and lower . The first few songs are usually pitched higher and a cleaner vocal so I can always tell when she's actually singing.  The pre records are sick tho!! Like he said she did record them at some point so who cares .

b7

Quote from: lovechild on April 24, 2020, 09:07:24 PM

Yeah and when her voice comes in live it's usually raspy and lower . The first few songs are usually pitched higher and a cleaner vocal so I can always tell when she's actually singing.  The pre records are sick tho!! Like he said she did record them at some point so who cares .
yeah they weren't being shady

He was stanning. And i know he wanted to say her name eventually sdddd he's always on her page

He made Jojo even better if you ask me. Bran should work with him, since she's always practicing and training her voice anyway

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on April 24, 2020, 09:00:53 PM
I really had no idea some artists go back and doctor up what's already been recorded though :kii:

maybe i did and forgot but jdjdjjffnnf
I promise I'm not being messy but Brandy did this with Divas Live :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Alpha

I don't mind either but I don't like when the performance is fully pre recorded

FRANCE

Brandy's pre-records are just too perfect to me. Every note is too perfect and almost sounds studio recording like cause she's not really using her live tone if that makes sense. And sometimes her pre-record vocal be overlapping lol. I agree with homeboy that the pre-record should sound live, we wanna hear breathing and shit. I feel like Brandy does her pre-records in a studio and not on the stage like Beyonce does. Probably one of the best pre-records she's done that sounds live was the Whitney tribute.