Started by yummy, December 30, 2016, 03:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

pettypatty

b

Not these back to back explanations

XXX.

Quote from: Superdib on December 30, 2016, 04:20:47 PM
They were in the 4everbrandy101 IG comments but the post got taken down. Brandy said her and TC still have been amazing parts of each other's lives despite the shade he throws. Then she said something about even though he has a new fave the foundation stays the same. Now he's mad I guess

That's a read.  :plzstop:

Brandy kinda CLOCKED him there.  I see why he's on a rampage.

"Fag, you can run behind Tamar but you SING LIKE ME!"

bbbbbbbbbb

yummy

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on December 30, 2016, 04:20:18 PM
that @4everbrandy101 insta page posted a clip from when TC first met Brandy and the caption said something about Brandy inspiring TC etc... TC commented "lol" and other people started chiming in. Bran commented something like "I have changed TC's life in ways, and he has changed mine too. Even with all the shade. And I'm sick of that word. Can we find another word for 2017? But it's all love"

idk what was said after that. Brandy made them delete the post.

That's what he's upset about?  :uhh:

KING BENTLEY.

that @4everbrandy101 insta page posted a clip from when TC first met Brandy and the caption said something about Brandy inspiring TC etc...
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

H.#.G.*.Z

FINE.

that @4everbrandy101 insta page posted a clip from when TC first met Brandy and the caption said something about Brandy inspiring TC etc... TC commented "lol" and other people started chiming in. Bran commented something like "I have changed TC's life in ways, and he has changed mine too. Even with all the shade. And I'm sick of that word. Can we find another word for 2017? But it's all love"

idk what was said after that. Brandy made them delete the post.
some nerve when she RUNS mess into the ground for MONTHS

:overit:

yummy

Why is it so hard for him to admit that she had a hand in helping him get a foot in the industry? Like, did he not get paid or something...I'm lost

pettypatty

v

everything shady doesn't need a response on IG

b7

It was bound to happen I guess. This mess is clearly bigger than today cuz that post doesn't sound like a big deal

pettypatty

Quote from: RIGS on December 30, 2016, 04:27:23 PM
It was bound to happen I guess. This mess is clearly bigger than today cuz that post doesn't sound like a big deal
you know damn well it's way bigger than today  :dead:

b7

Quote from: pettypatty on December 30, 2016, 04:28:03 PM
Quote from: RIGS on December 30, 2016, 04:27:23 PM
you know damn well it's way bigger than today  :dead:
sssdd no I know, I'm just saying I thought more was said the way everyone's carrying on

RAY7

I remember very clearly that Brandy personally asked Bey to take a picture with Shay at the BET Awards after she gave Bey her award
but she supposedly is mad that he took one? This doesn't add up