Talk About Our Love
14 (20.3%)
Right Here (Departed)
14 (20.3%)
Put It Down
32 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Harlem

PID was def a SLAY... to hear random bitches sing a BRANDY song and BOP in the club was EVERYTHING! Was Chris Brown needed no but strategic to introduce her to a younger audience, could the video been better yes, but that song ain't go top 5 on the R&B charts for no reason, the urban audience used... and Bitch could've went #1 if they ain't make that billboard change...

Harlem

And let's not forget RHD left a sour taste in her core audience mouth and is one of the reasons why she felt she had to record a track like PID to save face...
:plea:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Harlem on February 21, 2017, 11:19:57 PM
And let's not forget RHD left a sour taste in her core audience mouth and is one of the reasons why she felt she had to record a track like PID to save face...

U sure it wasnt long borestance?

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

BrokenHeartsHeal

I'm gonna go with TAOL.

Would have said Right Here bc Long D' could have been the lead single instead but I'm okay.

Young

wizzy

Quote from: TheNextLew on February 21, 2017, 09:42:06 PM
Quote from: Uni on February 21, 2017, 07:07:48 AM
lengthy wordy choruses have NEVER helped her
I went with Departed

Taol sounds more lengthy than departed
it was but Departed was still a worse single choice

Monika

Quote from: Harlem on February 21, 2017, 11:19:57 PM

Hmmm, who is Brandy's core audience? I've been I huge fan of Brandy since she came out. Can you explain her core audience? I have always loved RHD, and still do to this day. It's my favorite song from Human. Ugh, it just makes me wanna dance, and I LOVE her vocals on it! I wishe she would add it back to her list.  :-(
Yahudah

Monika

Yahudah

Afrodisiac15

Was anybody else's here for "Piano Man" as the 3rd single... "We can have the whole world sining tonight, We can have the whole world singing tonighhhhtttt"  :gorlonfire:

Angel In Disguise

Wow, I am surprised. I voted Put It Down, but I thought I might be in the minority and Right Here would get the most votes.

However, isn't it amazing how different and incredible her albums and lead singles have been?  Put It Down is a hot song. It's just out of that group, it's my least favorite.

Steffon

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Gilgamesh.

March 15, 2017, 09:38:46 AM #283 Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 09:38:56 AM by Gilgamesh.
Quote from: Young on February 21, 2017, 10:07:23 PM
She came giving knock, looks, vocals, Choreo and the video was so youthful and cute

PID
>TAOL

The styling for TAOL was good too.

wizzy

hated the desaturated vids for the afro era
TAOL outfits were cute but nothing about the song or visual grabbed anyones attention