Frank Gatson hints something with Brandy ?

Started by Steffon, March 10, 2017, 08:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Young on March 10, 2017, 01:07:47 PM
Whatever it is it's going to be epic
hey can you delete that the wait is over thread

There's Brandy shade in there

H.#.G.*.Z

DrewBabyLove

DrewBabyLove

All the Brandy shade/hate in here... wow... Do any of y'all actually believe in her?

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: KingDrewLove on March 10, 2017, 05:16:22 PM
All the Brandy shade/hate in here... wow... Do any of y'all actually believe in her?
s

H.#.G.*.Z

FlowerBomb

I do, but your belief starts to wane after 4 years of "Coming SOON!"

MAY

Quote from: Saint on March 10, 2017, 05:18:37 PM
Exactly.

Kurama

MAY

MAY

jtwoeleven

Do yall want music or no?

We're coming up on 5 yrs since the last album. Stuff like this convinces me that some fans run to her in secret about stuff said about her by fans pushing her to withhold music...

FlowerBomb

MAY

Quote from: jtwoeleven on March 10, 2017, 05:32:25 PM
Do yall want music or no?

We're coming up on 5 yrs since the last album. Stuff like this convinces me that some fans run to her in secret about stuff said about her by fans pushing her to withhold music...

If she allows hearsay from fans to delay music then I have no business
stanning or supporting someone as weak as that. Real talk.

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 10, 2017, 05:28:13 PM
Quote from: Saint on March 10, 2017, 05:18:37 PM
Exactly.

I'm sorry but she doesn't owe any of y'all anything  :uhh:

She's an artist. She will release her art when she feels like it. Y'all have no right to bash her and throw shade at her for not releasing when you want and not giving what you want.

I just don't get caught up in all of that. I want the music of course but what does complaining, shading, hating do for you? I don't get it. It damn sure isn't going to make her release faster.

DrewBabyLove

March 10, 2017, 05:58:56 PM #119 Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 06:02:38 PM by KingDrewLove
When she drops singles and albums, I purchase. When she goes on broadway, I attend. When she performs near me, I'm perched. When she acts, I watch. When she's down, I show love and support. When she's up, I show love and support. That's what being a fan is about. I don't know what y'all are doing. There's a difference between craving her music and pushing her to release and the shade and hate that y'all throw in here. How do y'all even have the free time to do all that seemingly every damn day?