NYC rapper Pop Smoke shot and killed during robbery invasion

Started by HUGO, February 19, 2020, 09:37:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

I'm not saying y'all should upset over this or even care tbh. But what do you gain from cackling over his death? That's still someone's child, boyfriend, Etc 

ton

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 20, 2020, 04:41:23 PM
I'm not saying y'all should upset over this or even care tbh. But what do you gain from cackling over his death? That's still someone's child, boyfriend, Etc
I just wanna see Hugo fake suffer

GLOCK

Quote from: Harlem on February 20, 2020, 02:28:23 PM
Quote from: boyX on February 20, 2020, 09:27:02 AM
Mike Dee speaks

Didn't know they went back that far. Yeah...he didn't do this guys.

Idk he still kinda sus though... & he was super fucking quick to clear his name smh
I would've cleared my shit too  :uhh:

Do u know how many niggers would try to pop him?

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on February 20, 2020, 04:33:34 PM
sssssssssssssssssssssssssss

This candlelight vigil is officially tf OVER Hu'

kkljfdkjfdjkfdkjfjkfkjfdkjkjfd

BAPHOMET.

do you think anyone on THIS SITE cares?

HUGO

The girls are bored.

HUGO

Quote from: ton on February 20, 2020, 04:43:41 PM

ffff as if you'd ever have that effect on me. You must think highly of yourself.

BAPHOMET.

I mean.... we're ALL in this thread posting the same. Some being delusional, some posting some of his horrible music, and some posting whats real. 

I guess we're all bored tbh 

ton

Quote from: Hugo on February 20, 2020, 05:21:59 PM
Quote from: ton on February 20, 2020, 04:43:41 PM

ffff as if you'd ever have that effect on me. You must think highly of yourself.
duh?

:diddraispoot:

HUGO

you continue to follow me from thread to thread trying to get my attention. Give it up