Adele - Easy on Me

Started by Cowboy Nine, October 14, 2021, 07:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

Damn this is boring. It'll make good sleep music for me. But it'll be a mega hit regardless I bet. 

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Àlákọrí ni bọ̀bọ́ yẹn sẹ́ on October 14, 2021, 09:27:55 PM
Damn this is boring. It'll make good sleep music for me. But it'll be a mega hit regardless I bet.
I actually like it

She has a formula

It works

Vonc2002

Quote from: zanny on October 14, 2021, 09:29:21 PM
The song is nice
!!!!
Not ICONIC or anything so there's literally no other way to accurately describe it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

Quote from: DopeSoul. on October 14, 2021, 09:29:00 PM
I actually like it

She has a formula

It works

I agree as I'm listening more. I love the fact that she sticks with what works for her regardless of who thinks what. That's what I respect about her. She changes the game.

Jon

Quote from: DopeSoul. on October 14, 2021, 09:29:00 PM
I actually like it

She has a formula

It works
!!! Just like Ariana and her same sounding music, Billie Ellish and her whisper mumbling, Beyonce and her faux activism and empowerment music etc.  :unsure:

Kalifornia.

It's so sweet that she's singing to her son. 

Kalifornia.

The way they're trying to hide her body :dead:

Justaway_

Young

Quote from: DopeSoul. on October 14, 2021, 09:10:36 PM
Y'all liked "Hello" like that? n

Not my fav from Queen but it's good

Ma Lo

She will never be able to top Hello nor Rolling In the Deep..damn that shit was glorious. 

Vonc2002

I completely forgot to watch the video :dead:
I like that its supposed to kinda be a moving on from hello type of thing

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Àlákọrí ni bọ̀bọ́ yẹn sẹ́ on October 14, 2021, 09:58:29 PM
She will never be able to top Hello nor Rolling In the Deep..damn that shit was glorious.
Chasing Pavements >>>>

:stressed:

Young

Someone Like You is top tier