Wow lmao I don't think I'm gonna win the mess award this year
Kii
It was time for my reign to end
I've grown so much

GRAND

The messy category was easy to me

Like, I could rank the girls :guys:

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on May 30, 2017, 01:44:55 PM

Yea, i just gave ur vote to glock since u weren't an option. He was the clear next choice
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 30, 2017, 02:02:49 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on May 30, 2017, 01:44:55 PM

Yea, i just gave ur vote to glock since u weren't an option. He was the clear next choice
u are such a lying ass faggot
And I'm glad I voted for u ❤️

Vonc2002

Glock ur honestly the messiest board member. I mean these awards and the titles of the categories  are living fckn proof LOLZ! But ❤❤❤❤❤❤
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Best Mug award was hard but I voted for.... Kip.

the winner is going to be a Beck level surprise tbh

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 30, 2017, 02:32:58 PM
Glock ur honestly the messiest board member. I mean these awards and the titles of the categories  are living fckn proof LOLZ! But ❤❤❤❤❤❤
:diddraispoot:

Pcj and I did these together

Vonc2002

Quote from: GLOCK on May 30, 2017, 02:35:45 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 30, 2017, 02:32:58 PM
:diddraispoot:

Pcj and I did these together
I dont believe u bby. PCJ never gave this much mess when the awards were under his control.  Ur a fckn mess BOX bbe

Vonc2002

Mel.