no but fa real
can u pay my netflix bill?

:nowgorl:

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
i had to make it personable.  :ohwow:

Heated🔥

FRANCE

FRANCE

Bitchh Toyfriend >>>>>   9/10. Just wished there was more ad libs on the chorus at the end. But daaamn. I rly use.

Hello 9/10. So far so good.

garlic

Quote from: Francois Lite on November 22, 2016, 09:21:27 PM
Bitchh Toyfriend >>>>>   9/10. Just wished there was more ad libs on the chorus at the end. But daaamn. I rly use.

lmao. maybe i'll add some extra riffs before i sift to itunes  :ohwow: :plzstop:

FRANCE

Come Around 7/10. The mixing of the chorus <<<<. Was too amplified. Loved ur parts. Wish u did the whole thing. Beat is UP like 7.

Blahblahblah  8.5/10. This one is dope. What kinda Pour It Up, Feels Like Vegas fusion.

FRANCE

Quote from: garlic on November 22, 2016, 09:25:37 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on November 22, 2016, 09:21:27 PM

lmao. maybe i'll add some extra riffs before i sift to itunes  :ohwow: :plzstop:

:plzstop:

Yes, do it! I was singing along making up ad libs then u finally snuck in a couple and I lived. Then u stopped.  :-/

FRANCE

No Way Out  9.5/10. Genius!

Fucked Up 10/10. I looove this one. The hook is everything.

FRANCE

Sex Booze  8/10

Wassup 9/10

Hennything  10/10. Sexy as fuck.

garlic

Quote from: Francois Lite on November 22, 2016, 09:31:46 PM
Come Around 7/10. The mixing of the chorus <<<<. Was too amplified. Loved ur parts. Wish u did the whole thing. Beat is UP like 7.

Blahblahblah  8.5/10. This one is dope. What kinda Pour It Up, Feels Like Vegas fusion.

im loving this feedback.  :ohwow: :receipts:

garlic

Quote from: Francois Lite on November 22, 2016, 09:39:38 PM
No Way Out  9.5/10. Genius!

Fucked Up 10/10. I looove this one. The hook is everything.

yessss...  :ohwow:

garlic

FRANCE

Hot Boyz...9/10. Everything is perfection minus the rap at the start. Sorry. Siiren came thru on the vocals. This 1 been on replay since u dropped it.

Stevie Bricks. Not playing, but from what I remember, I loved it. 8.5/10. Dope concept.

Burning Bridges 9/10. Adore this one. The hook especially the lil breakdown at the end  >>>>

Arrows. 7.5/10. I like it. Just not as much as the others.

Romantic is my fave interlude. Looove ittt. The ending :kii:

Now...Show Love. I like the 2 verses. The hook and bridge, ehhh not so much. 5/10.

Overall yo, this was REAL GOOD. Im gonna be replaying this. Great work! U came thru. So talented and unmatched in ur style n delivery.

garlic

Quote from: Francois Lite on November 22, 2016, 10:21:47 PM
Hot Boyz...9/10. Everything is perfection minus the rap at the start. Sorry. Siiren came thru on the vocals. This 1 been on replay since u dropped it.

Stevie Bricks. Not playing, but from what I remember, I loved it. 8.5/10. Dope concept.

Burning Bridges 9/10. Adore this one. The hook especially the lil breakdown at the end  >>>>

Arrows. 7.5/10. I like it. Just not as much as the others.

Romantic is my fave interlude. Looove ittt. The ending :kii:

Now...Show Love. I like the 2 verses. The hook and bridge, ehhh not so much. 5/10.

Overall yo, this was REAL GOOD. Im gonna be replaying this. Great work! U came thru. So talented and unmatched in ur style n delivery.

i really appreciate the critique. thank you from the bottom of my heart. <3
im taking in all of the comments. im so glad i didn't disappoint you.