Cardi and Nicki got into a fight?

Started by LiiVE, September 07, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop

But why Nicki got s problem with Cardi for lol ,, so random and weird

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Marilyn on September 08, 2018, 07:37:18 AM
we just gonna just ignore the fact that MULTIPLE female rappers said that nicki tried to sabotage their careers behind the scenes
n

Those same girls are still working though. What exactly has Queen done?

I think people are forgetting Business Relationships Loyalty. If Nicki is a top client of mine and someone who's dissing her comes into my corporation for a collaboration who do you think I'm going to choose?  m Like

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Marilyn

If you work with her, I won't work with u!

is it pre-k

FlowerBomb

Opposites Attract.

Why the ugly bitch didn't roll up at the VMAS? Why wait?

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Majesty. on September 08, 2018, 07:51:49 AM
we just gonna just ignore the fact that MULTIPLE female rappers said that nicki tried to sabotage their careers behind the scenes
n

I think people are forgetting Business Relationships Loyalty. If Nicki is a top client of mine and someone who's dissing her comes into my corporation for a collaboration who do you think I'm going to choose?  m Like
n

Is that it?
It about stopping them from their opportunities, blacklisting them, not about damn collaborations and clients
like  :uhh:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Majesty. on September 08, 2018, 07:53:40 AM
Why the ugly bitch didn't roll up at the VMAS? Why wait?
because the alleged stuff about her child came out before that?

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Guilty on September 08, 2018, 07:54:34 AM
Quote from: Majesty. on September 08, 2018, 07:51:49 AM
n

n

Is that it?
It about stopping them from their opportunities, blacklisting them, not about damn collaborations and clients
like  :uhh:
Can you not read?

Drogon

Quote from: BigDawg on September 08, 2018, 07:37:44 AM
Nicki has done the same thing Cardi has tho, she confronted Miley Cyrus on national television.

FlowerBomb

and dead at her being some "mastermind", that whole plan where she decided to release during the middle of Cardi's album release week backfired on her and then some.

BigDawg

Quote from: Pop on September 08, 2018, 07:50:34 AM
But why Nicki got s problem with Cardi for lol ,, so random and weird
Nicki wants to be the only rap female artist winning.

Opposites Attract.

I don't see a backfire when it debuted into the Top 10 but go off.

FlowerBomb

September 08, 2018, 08:01:35 AM #898 Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 08:02:40 AM by Guilty
Quote from: Nick'Challa on September 08, 2018, 07:28:48 AM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on September 08, 2018, 06:52:27 AM
Like someone wrote on Twitter: One thing the fashion industry does not do is hood rats. Cardi should have handled herself like an adult and a mother. Now she will likely lose many of her connections in the industry, potential sponsorships/campaigns and be banned from industry events.

Why get dressed in haute couture to scrap like an animal in front of influencers? A complete and utter disgrace.

!!!

Everyone isn't built for this industry.

Is Nicki?
She's the one that had a breakdown and went on a twitter rampage because her album debuted at No.2 :dead: and then decided to air out industry practises and secrets that SHE used to work in her favour

CREAM.

Quote from: Guilty on September 08, 2018, 08:01:35 AM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on September 08, 2018, 07:28:48 AM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on September 08, 2018, 06:52:27 AM
Like someone wrote on Twitter: One thing the fashion industry does not do is hood rats. Cardi should have handled herself like an adult and a mother. Now she will likely lose many of her connections in the industry, potential sponsorships/campaigns and be banned from industry events.

Why get dressed in haute couture to scrap like an animal in front of influencers? A complete and utter disgrace.

!!!

Everyone isn't built for this industry.

Is Nicki?
She's the one that had a breakdown her album debuted at No.2 :dead: and decided to air out industry practises and secrets that SHE used to work in her favour
DFSDDD