Cardi and Nicki got into a fight?

Started by LiiVE, September 07, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Quote from: afro on September 08, 2018, 10:16:42 AM
And I definitely think Nicki was a bit concerned last night. Clearly she wasn?t ready or willing to fight like caged dogs in public.

Don?t blame her and there certainly isn?t anything wrong with that, regardless of whatever persona she gives on wax.
She seemed ready this night...jussayin

🦚

At least the Nickels accepted she?s a punk pussy bitch with no spine...just like they are.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

RAY7

Quote from: BigDawg on September 08, 2018, 10:19:01 AM
Quote from: afro on September 08, 2018, 10:16:42 AM
And I definitely think Nicki was a bit concerned last night. Clearly she wasn?t ready or willing to fight like caged dogs in public.

Don?t blame her and there certainly isn?t anything wrong with that, regardless of whatever persona she gives on wax.
She seemed ready this night...jussayin

I didn?t see her run up on Miley or throw shoes

Marilyn

That was Hannah Montana, she was always happy

You only fronted on Mariah cause Mariah don't carry

:omgwatshappening:

Marilyn

How you on the VMAs, actin' like you hood?! Way across the stage, talkin' about "Miley, what's good?

:kii:

fedswatchin

Quote from: FM on September 08, 2018, 06:12:50 AM
Where were these comments when Nicki asked Miley "What's Good" ????
you do realize she said that and grinned toward the end, while they were standing on 2 separate stages

This is entertainment :uhh:

Also, Miley budded into the matters of Nicki and Taylor. She literally brought Nicki up out of nowhere in an interview and was shady as fuck. She deserved to get called out, but let's not act like it was a playful call-out

🦚

Quote from: Marilyn on September 08, 2018, 10:25:21 AM
That was Hannah Montana, she was always happy

You only fronted on Mariah cause Mariah don't carry

:omgwatshappening:

Remy clocked it.

Nickel a spineless cunt. Just like her fans.
——————///——————-

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: afro on September 08, 2018, 10:23:53 AM
Quote from: AYR on September 08, 2018, 10:17:59 AM
Quote from: afro on September 08, 2018, 10:12:07 AM
I?d say that it would have been worth it for Cardi if that shoe actually landed somewhere on Nicki.

But, she didn?t even get a hit in.

She needs to call up that girl who threw the can of creamed corn at that baby in the supermarket.

If you?re gonna do a sucker move, at least make sure it sticks .
right
like she?s tough but didn?t do ANYTHING
and I remember her losing that fight that was posted of her back in the day with all them other girls  :kii:
nnnn

There?s the girls like Nicki who use tactic to get people in a tizzy, and there?s people like Cardi who run their mouths , run up and get done up.

Crazy part is that she didn?t even scrap last night and still ended up with a battle scar. Lol And in the hood, if you got scarred during an altercation, you lost (unless the other person got it worse). So if we are really taking it back to the hood, let?s keep it factual.

Fighting just isn?t for her. I understand it?s her first resort , but maybe she should push it to the last. Use your brain, mama.

Headlines are reading that you attacked someone with a shoe last night (and missed your target). Not cute, and definitely not gangsta. Lol

It's unconditional, these days you know....

RAY7

How Remy know Mariah don?t carry?
In wouldn?t be too sure

fedswatchin

Why wouldn't Nicki say, Miley what's good, when the MTV literally set up the interaction for the two of them to have?

Nicki wasn't even serious there :dead: Y'all have got to be kidding me, going up for fist fights and shit. I don't watch low class LAHHHHHH because of that kind of immaturity. But that's what y'all like?

Eww, but ok

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on September 08, 2018, 10:28:23 AM
Quote from: FM on September 08, 2018, 06:12:50 AM
Where were these comments when Nicki asked Miley "What's Good" ????
you do realize she said that and grinned toward the end, while they were standing on 2 separate stages

This is entertainment :uhh:

Also, Miley budded into the matters of Nicki and Taylor. She literally brought Nicki up out of nowhere in an interview and was shady as fuck. She deserved to get called out, but let's not act like it was a playful call-out
nnnnnnnnnnnmnnn

Crying. So now we comparing a Miley to some gutter trash? I don't see the correlation.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

🦚

MTV didn?t set up shit and Miley still doesn?t use that hoe.
——————///——————-

Kalifornia.

Quote from: PlayWithMeBitch on September 08, 2018, 10:08:39 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia on September 08, 2018, 10:06:06 AM
Quote from: Majesty. on September 08, 2018, 06:59:15 AM
This is going to work in Nick's favor watch.

n

:kii:

Nickel has no more street credit and the white Girls haven?t used since she came for Taylor.

She?s done.

And her fans are fuming.

Exhibit A: https://twitter.com/pablonchun/status/1038420952604921856?s=21

I?m SCREAMING!

They are leaving this botched bitch for dead :kii: