Cardi and Nicki got into a fight?

Started by LiiVE, September 07, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Quote from: AYR on September 08, 2018, 10:22:02 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on September 08, 2018, 10:19:01 AM
Quote from: afro on September 08, 2018, 10:16:42 AM
And I definitely think Nicki was a bit concerned last night. Clearly she wasn?t ready or willing to fight like caged dogs in public.

Don?t blame her and there certainly isn?t anything wrong with that, regardless of whatever persona she gives on wax.
She seemed ready this night...jussayin

I didn?t see her run up on Miley or throw shoes
She started walking towards Miley to initiate a confrontation knowing that Miley was not going to do anything. Just because they didn?t fight doesn?t make what Nicki did any better than Cardi.

RAY7

Quote from: BigDawg on September 08, 2018, 10:32:34 AM
And I definitely think Nicki was a bit concerned last night. Clearly she wasn?t ready or willing to fight like caged dogs in public.

Don?t blame her and there certainly isn?t anything wrong with that, regardless of whatever persona she gives on wax.

She started walking towards Miley to initiate a confrontation knowing that Miley was not going to do anything. Just because they didn?t fight doesn?t make what Nicki did any better than Cardi.
she did not walk towards Miley

Opposites Attract.

All jokes aside but I definitely hope so of y'all aren't serious. In no way shape or form would I want any one of these ladies to get hurt. Like it's a kii but at the same time someone could have gotten seriously injured and you bitches would be on here singing a different tune.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Kalifornia.

Exactly

Nicki is a chicken shit bitch

🦚

Fuck you. I want nickel slaughtered in the streets.

I want her whole pedo family taken out.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

fedswatchin

September 08, 2018, 10:35:41 AM #1025 Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 10:36:03 AM by TALISA2.0
This reminds me of having to deal with the young dumb niggers in school who were mad they couldn't book me because I was too smart, with a smart ass mouth. Trying to twist my words and shit :kii:

Miley, what's good was playful and Miley STARTED that fuckin "beef"

Once again, we see a girl initiate a moment with Nicki, it's just too bad the little bitch had leave with that thousand watt fuckin KNOT

BigDawg

Quote from: AYR on September 08, 2018, 10:33:57 AM

She didn?t walk away from the mic towards Miley?

fedswatchin

Started walking towards Miley! :dead:

She was fuckin cheesing and grinning when they cut to Miley :kii: are some of y'all SLOW?

RAY7

and it?s so funny how we wanna still paint these crackers as innocent victims
Miley! timid! meek!
niggas bye
This ho pretended to be hood and ?down? for publicity and attention that whole era
appropriated the fuck out of our culture
but we gonna try to act like she was bullied or some shit by Nicki when all she did was talk to her

This is America

fedswatchin

Quote from: BigDawg on September 08, 2018, 10:36:40 AM

Did you ser the big CHEESE on Nicki's face, making it painfully obvious she wasn't serious?

BigDawg

Quote from: Kalifornia on September 08, 2018, 10:35:00 AM

Exactly

Nicki is a chicken shit bitch

fedswatchin

y'all can't even hate on my bitch effectively :dead: damn NEGROS

Navyman

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on September 08, 2018, 10:28:23 AM
Quote from: FM on September 08, 2018, 06:12:50 AM
Where were these comments when Nicki asked Miley "What's Good" ????
you do realize she said that and grinned toward the end, while they were standing on 2 separate stages

This is entertainment :uhh:

Also, Miley budded into the matters of Nicki and Taylor. She literally brought Nicki up out of nowhere in an interview and was shady as fuck. She deserved to get called out, but let's not act like it was a playful call-out
N
I am yelling! This dedication.

RAY7

Quote from: BigDawg on September 08, 2018, 10:36:40 AM

she walked around her mic to yell but she was no where close to this girl