Cardi and Nicki got into a fight?

Started by LiiVE, September 07, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

I?d like to see these same faggots keep that same energy at work functions around people they don?t like.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Drogon

September 08, 2018, 02:29:06 PM #1261 Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 02:30:07 PM by FM
Quote from: PlayWithMeBitch on September 08, 2018, 02:25:27 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 08, 2018, 02:17:23 PM
Quote from: PlayWithMeBitch on September 08, 2018, 02:01:13 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on September 08, 2018, 01:57:12 PM
Quote from: Scott. on September 08, 2018, 01:37:13 PM
Y?all kill me acting like Nicki is some mastermind lol

I'm giggling Scott

Nicki's plan was obviously to get Cardi to throw shots at her on a record so they could go back and forth and Nicki could prove why she's the "Queen of Rap"

Her actual plan failed. She wasn't hoping for Cardi to physically try and throw hands with her.

Now she's being roasted all over social media and losing even more credibility within the Hip Hop community. This is the same gur who was saying she'd punch Travis in the face, would send goons to beat up a DJ, talks about stabbing and dragging bitches in songs etc, YET when an artist that's actually about that life approaches her Nicki completely folds. She's a poser and exposed herself.

And the fact that Nicki Minaj is always the common denominator in mess and drama with people in the industry makes her the liability these days, not Cardi.     

:dead:

All talk and no action.

Reminds me of some girls on here.

I?m sick and tired of the loose rap.
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
Sle ur a fckn mess

These fags can talk crazy on bsource. But when I run up I
Let them hands fly

Some punk ass hoes on this board

LOONA.

Quote from: Scott. on September 08, 2018, 02:21:51 PM
Well don?t go yelling ?Queens!? and shit acting like you want that fire when you know you don?t.

Some people are actually about that

Right

In "Barbie Tingz" she's talking about cutting slicing and dragging bitches if they try her. Well sis, what happened?     

:kii:

.betterwiseup

Let?s see if Nicki have the same energy from now on.

Drogon

Quote from: LOONA. on September 08, 2018, 02:28:02 PM
I'm just laughing cause Nicki thought she could drum up a rap beef on paper with Cardi and potentially eat her up on a track boosting her credibility as a rapper. She's very calculated and strategic. That's been the entire point of her constantly provoking Cardi. Yeah she got a reaction, but not the one she wanted and not one she can spin to her advantage. If she goes on Queen Radio trying to play victim she'll get clowned. If she goes on there talking shit she'll get clowned. She's always threatening people in records and on social media with violence and her power of influence of industry, but we saw her hiding and ducking in a corner trying to avoid Cardi at all costs. Sis, you're gonna get clowned.

She didn't learn her lesson from Remy. She thought hiding out after "Shether" and then coming back bragging about how much money she has and what she did on the charts would matter, but that's all irrelevant in a diss record. And she can't do that with Cardi because she's been getting her wig tossed all over the charts by her. Now the angle is "my pen game! real lyricist!", well gur go ahead and put out a record on her. She's been using Cardi's name and some imaginary "rap" beef to fuel and hype the Queen era but it hasn't worked out.

Nicki played herself   

Scott.

It?s not like the fact that she don?t want to fight tho lol.

You can?t all this Queens talk but when it?s brought to you you wanna ?STAY RIGHT HERE?.  If you don?t want to fight just shut up

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: afro on September 08, 2018, 02:29:13 PM
Quote from: Majesty. on September 08, 2018, 02:27:01 PM
Quote from: afro on September 08, 2018, 02:15:21 PM
I always knew that Cardi was actually "about that life" - with the way she was repping the Crips, Bloods, or whatever other gangs she was shouting out on Instagram, etc.

It's not surprising to me to see her acting like this. It's what she is. Nicki's not that. And that's not a bad thing. Sorry to break it to you guys
lolz

These girls are really mad Nicki didn?t want to fight this gutter slut at a high fashion event.
I am honestly confused lol
We all know damn well if she fought all hell would break lose. She?d really be finished. These girls are so blinded by hate for a bitch they don?t even know, don?t really have any proof on why they don?t like her to think clearly.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

see its just about going against nicki ^^

yeah just randomly fight a bitch over some unproven likes at a dignified event because ur song boasted about what you would do

well thats predicated on actually having a reason to

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

🦚

Quote from: Majesty. on September 08, 2018, 02:28:40 PM
I?d like to see these same faggots keep that same energy at work functions around people they don?t like.

Bitch IDGAF If we having states dinner af the white house. If you come out of the side of your neck Im stomping you out.  On SIGHT.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

LOONA.

I'm a bad bitch, fuck the bitch
Bitch get slick imma cut the bitch     

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: afro on September 08, 2018, 02:33:02 PM
Scott are you replying to me? If so, it?s OK  to quote me so there?s no confusion.

him and coonc think quotes are rented personal spaces
not to be invaded

Different

Drogon

Quote from: Scott. on September 08, 2018, 02:31:25 PM

You can?t all this Queens talk but when it?s brought to you you wanna ?STAY RIGHT HERE?.  If you don?t want to fight just shut up

"Imma stay right here"
:plzstop:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: FM on September 08, 2018, 02:37:10 PM
Quote from: Scott. on September 08, 2018, 02:31:25 PM

"Imma stay right here"
:plzstop:
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Different