Cardi and Nicki got into a fight?

Started by LiiVE, September 07, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

GLOCK

Quote from: LOONA. on September 08, 2018, 07:31:30 PM

What is she trying to give? These pictures are not flattering.

This underarm flab and double g tits pushed up to the moon   

:udontlookok:
she looks ridiculous  :dead:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: afro on September 09, 2018, 12:33:50 AM
c[a,;pml[ojnpaibjuahvy

She's trolling. I kinda knew she was with that impromptu photoshoot she did after Cardi lost her mind.

Pulling tricks right out of King 50's book. I think he caught tea.

Quote50cent Nicki on some sexy shit after shit popped off.  what the fuck is really going on.

This is a joke to Nicki. sffsfs

She needs to stop playing around , stop harping on Cardi's insecurities and go figure out her next moves.
But this is entertaining. lol Hottest tea this year.

n @ joke, when this bitch was literally in tears over Cardi

Keep telling yourselves that

Sinpool

Quote from: CREAM. on September 09, 2018, 01:45:46 AM
Quote from: Sinyonc? on September 09, 2018, 12:59:38 AM
I will say though Nicki's height always shocks me.

Her personality makes her seem 10 feet tall.
n

A lot of short ppl have big mouths

True

I'm 5'6"

:letsmessfag:

Sinpool

This hate placed over the knot has me in tears

love Card

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

This thread is pointless now

Cardi jumped the gun cause she was ready to pop

Nicki never liked the tweet it was a fanpage

Cardis actual reciepts have come in about clowning someones dead child

Cardi looks dumb and ghetto

And nicki looks poised and unbothered  for not engaging with a crazy woman over some bs and karma she put out about someone elses child

If yew wanna fight  ask for a time and place

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

b7

Nicki has liked plenty of tweets pertaining to hypocrisy over the level of criticism Cardi does and doesn?t get in comparison to her for what she thinks are similar actions. Also motherhood shade

Setting up a date and time is unrealistic seeing as how Nicki clearly isn?t about that life. so yes it is a pointless conversation lol

Poised? idk about all that. I don?t see that. she?s never given that, whether it be on the radio or at an award show

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 1RIG on September 09, 2018, 03:50:02 AM
Nicki has liked plenty of tweets pertaining to hypocrisy over the level of criticism Cardi does and doesn?t get in comparison to her for what she thinks are similar actions. Also motherhood shade

Setting up a date and time is unrealistic seeing as how Nicki clearly isn?t about that life. so yes it is a pointless conversation lol

Poised? idk about all that. I don?t see that. she?s never given that, whether it be on the radio or at an award show

Well u dont want to give her the credit she is due in this situation cause ur on the nikki hate train

But as much shit as u talk about how monique wasnt meek enough in her assertion of things

You'd think niki not engaging in a ghetto cat fight over hearsay would be commendable

So yeah poised cause she coulda been rowdy loud and jumping like a damn ape with security infrunna her

The other shit she liked is irrelevant cause cardi said shes fighting for the negativity about her child which is false

Setting a time and place and the reason why is hood 101

Example :

Quote from: GhettoBitchInVoncsUpscaleNeighborhoodif i see that bitch its on site no one disrespects me or my child thats crossing the line name ya place bitch and im there fight me

Running up with out the other party even knowing what its about is pussy and not about that life either

So no spin cause u hate nickel
Cardi is wrong on all fronts here regardless if nicki did other shit to instigate cause cardi already addressed most of that before

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

FlowerBomb

b7

STUNNA GOD

Ssssssssssssssssssddsssssss

Y?all, shut the hell up n go to bed.