Cardi and Nicki got into a fight?

Started by LiiVE, September 07, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: 1RIG on September 09, 2018, 03:56:35 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on September 09, 2018, 02:35:47 PM
Just finished watching Malibu's video and he's right. This was bound to happen at some point.

Would've happened at the VMAs but Nicki was scary and left
Would've happened at the Met Gala but Cardi was pregnant

You don't run up on somebody at an event trying to give a kumbaya mess and then go on to slander that same person in interviews and in your records. If you're captured on video talking about "on sight" and bragging about how you're gonna put bitches in the hospital... well....you need to play that role in the streets when you see a bitch.

Nicki is so used to gurs be afraid of trying her because of the pull she has in the industry, but Cardi just doesn't give a fuck and she showed her the other night. So many people in the industry are snickering right now because somebody finally put this girl in her place. Nicki's ego is in absolute shambles right now. It's bad enough Cardi came out of nowhere and achieved success Nicki hasn't been able to with a 10 year headstart. Now she's rubbing elbows with the elite and sitting front row with Anna Wintour. That USED to be Nicki, but she's made herself unlikable and is burning bridges left and right. Nicki has been crumbling since the Remy fiasco, and now that Cardi has the wave she doesn't know how to handle not being THAT GIRL anymore. She's pissed because she doesn't like Cardi. She obviously looks down on her and doesn't consider her a "rapper", but oh well!

I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't even mention it on her radio show. We all know Cardi is gonna be at her neck until she finally lays hands on her. They'll obviously run into each other at another event unless Nicki just stays away. At this point it's just a matter of when because Cardi is eventually gonna get her.     

:omf:
:kii: :kii:

I doubt very seriously that she?ll even address it head on. I?m sure she?ll behind a lot of those fake cackles, giggles and sounds of bombs exploding or whatever the new thing will be
*Hide behind

Typo and pun intended lolz

Vonc2002

Quote from: PlayWithMeBitch on September 09, 2018, 04:09:17 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2018, 04:07:45 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on September 09, 2018, 04:02:15 PM
Quote from: TALISA2.0 on September 09, 2018, 03:56:47 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on September 09, 2018, 03:39:39 PM
IDK how much mess y'all getting tomorrow because she just liked this tweet     

https://twitter.com/HoesloveGianni/status/1038562964977143809

QuoteIf you really rock with Nicki let?s keep positive shit on the TL . The Queen still reigns, It?s still business as usual .

Will she even discuss it?     

:guys:
nicki hun :ummwhat:

MESS MESS MESS please. Priorities please

Ffffff bitch learned to keep the fuck quiet about cardi. next time she won?t be as lucky
Yea she definitely gonna watch wtf she says now. We knew she wasn't about that life but now its been exposed in the most public way.  I'm certain she's embarrassed af. The world is calling her a punk.  This is worse than the Remy lashing imo

Yeah this has done more damage than shether.

And her punk ass isn?t going to the bet hip hop awards. All the lahh girls want all the smoke with her ass.
I didn't even think about all the other girls that wanna tear into that silicone. Will she show up to these other shows where all these other girls will be and fights have ACTUALLY happened?  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Afro Burgos-Braxton on September 09, 2018, 04:10:22 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on September 09, 2018, 04:08:38 PM
Quote from: Afro Burgos-Braxton on September 09, 2018, 03:37:13 PM
The last line of her post... "This shit really is for entertainment!"

Well, yeah. lol It's the entertainment industry.

Exhibit A:

Believe it or not but, this wasn't an actual invitation for Nicki to come backstage and fight.

That awkward gesture she made once she was done playing tough gal says it all.

Weeks ago the awkward gesture was her cowering. Pick a ssideeee yeesh
Yeah it did appear that she was cowering. That's the awkward gesture I was referring to, love. Her head going down and her shoulders getting tight after she said, "What's good"

She obviously didn't cower from the little skit itself. She did it. But it was nowhere near convincing that she meant bidness. lol

But to say she ?cowered? suggests that you believed it was a genuine but not cconfident invitation.

Now it was clearly a joke and entertainment

b7

QuoteIf you really rock with Nicki let?s keep positive shit on the TL . The Queen still reigns, It?s still business as usual .

ncncnncncncngnng not Nicki tryna be on the spiritual wave now

Cardi got these girls turning into India Arie?
lemme find out

LOONA.

She definitely learned a "rap" beef isn't happening.

Nicki does mess for entertainment. She probably figured this wouldn't go any further than a few shots online here and there or some subliminals thrown in a record. She's thinking it's hip hop, entertaining, giving the people a cute show etc.

Cardi kicking it up a notch and physically attacking her at an event was probably the furthest thing from Nicki's mind. I doubt she wants to be associated with that type of drama and negativity after already feeling like there's a hate train against her.

She'll probably hush her a mouth a bit now.       

fedswatchin

Sle, this is what your whole persona embodies

🦚

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on September 09, 2018, 04:12:20 PM
Quote from: PlayWithMeBitch on September 09, 2018, 04:10:44 PM
Cuz you?ve never been in a fight that didn?t involve a keyboard. You?re spineless.
...as you type on a keyboard vccvvx

Well put up your location fagg. What street is your dumpster on.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

GLOCK

Quote from: L0NZ. on September 09, 2018, 04:12:55 PM
Quote from: Afro Burgos-Braxton on September 09, 2018, 04:10:22 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on September 09, 2018, 04:08:38 PM
Quote from: Afro Burgos-Braxton on September 09, 2018, 03:37:13 PM
The last line of her post... "This shit really is for entertainment!"

Well, yeah. lol It's the entertainment industry.

Exhibit A:

Believe it or not but, this wasn't an actual invitation for Nicki to come backstage and fight.

That awkward gesture she made once she was done playing tough gal says it all.

Weeks ago the awkward gesture was her cowering. Pick a ssideeee yeesh
Yeah it did appear that she was cowering. That's the awkward gesture I was referring to, love. Her head going down and her shoulders getting tight after she said, "What's good"

She obviously didn't cower from the little skit itself. She did it. But it was nowhere near convincing that she meant bidness. lol

But to say she ?cowered? suggests that you believed it was a genuine but not cconfident invitation.

Now it was clearly a joke and entertainment
:dead:

fedswatchin

Fighting = I'm not smart enough to shut you the fuck up with my words

LOONA.

Quote from: 1RIG on September 09, 2018, 04:12:22 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on September 09, 2018, 03:56:35 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on September 09, 2018, 02:35:47 PM
Just finished watching Malibu's video and he's right. This was bound to happen at some point.

Would've happened at the VMAs but Nicki was scary and left
Would've happened at the Met Gala but Cardi was pregnant

You don't run up on somebody at an event trying to give a kumbaya mess and then go on to slander that same person in interviews and in your records. If you're captured on video talking about "on sight" and bragging about how you're gonna put bitches in the hospital... well....you need to play that role in the streets when you see a bitch.

Nicki is so used to gurs be afraid of trying her because of the pull she has in the industry, but Cardi just doesn't give a fuck and she showed her the other night. So many people in the industry are snickering right now because somebody finally put this girl in her place. Nicki's ego is in absolute shambles right now. It's bad enough Cardi came out of nowhere and achieved success Nicki hasn't been able to with a 10 year headstart. Now she's rubbing elbows with the elite and sitting front row with Anna Wintour. That USED to be Nicki, but she's made herself unlikable and is burning bridges left and right. Nicki has been crumbling since the Remy fiasco, and now that Cardi has the wave she doesn't know how to handle not being THAT GIRL anymore. She's pissed because she doesn't like Cardi. She obviously looks down on her and doesn't consider her a "rapper", but oh well!

I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't even mention it on her radio show. We all know Cardi is gonna be at her neck until she finally lays hands on her. They'll obviously run into each other at another event unless Nicki just stays away. At this point it's just a matter of when because Cardi is eventually gonna get her.     

:kii: :kii:

I doubt very seriously that she?ll even address it head on. I?m sure she?ll behind a lot of those fake cackles, giggles and sounds of bombs exploding or whatever the new thing will be
*Hide behind

Typo and pun intended lolz

fhhfff

Nicki is a mess

She knows this isn't good for her brand but on the other end she's a rapper who talks alot of shit so she's gonna lose cool points for the way this situation went down, especially if she tries to address it a certain way.     

🦚

Quote from: LOONA. on September 09, 2018, 04:13:30 PM
She definitely learned a "rap" beef isn't happening.

Nicki does mess for entertainment. She probably figured this wouldn't go any further than a few shots online here and there or some subliminals thrown in a record. She's thinking it's hip hop, entertaining, giving the people a cute show etc.

Cardi kicking it up a notch and physically attacking her at an event was probably the furthest thing from Nicki's mind. I doubt she wants to be associated with that type of drama and negativity after already feeling like there's a hate train against her.

She'll probably hush her a mouth a bit now.       

Cardi warned this hoe from jump street

https://twitter.com/eeliezuh/status/1038421438057906176?s=21

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

b7

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on September 09, 2018, 04:14:57 PM
Fighting = I'm not smart enough to shut you the fuck up with my words
Nicki is the one that said she?s about that action. Something about puttin people in hospitals and mess :dead:

That didn?t sound like someone wanting a scholarly debate of some kind

Aalumeci.

Quote from: 1RIG on September 09, 2018, 04:13:22 PM

ncncnncncncngnng not Nicki tryna be on the spiritual wave now

Cardi got these girls turning into India Arie?
lemme find out

djdjdjdj put the fear of God in that hoe

GLOCK

September 09, 2018, 04:17:50 PM #2008 Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 04:18:10 PM by GLOCKY
v
Says the girl that sat on this very board conjuring up the many ways that Ci would?ve beat Rih up here and had her ?scared?

LOONA.

Quote from: GLOCKY on September 09, 2018, 04:11:37 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on September 09, 2018, 02:58:23 PM
Nicki is gonna get beat up y'all.     
but

Queens! Bout it

v

fjkkkdd

On sight! Hospital!

Nicki gur...this is embarrassing tbh