Cardi and Nicki got into a fight?

Started by LiiVE, September 07, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Nicki hasn't gotten into ANY fights hun.

And it isn't even about what's being said in raps. Nicki is saying on camera and in interviews she puts people in the hospital and it's "on sight"

Like, she's a fraud.  :dead: :uhh:   

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

yummy

vvv

I mean, what is Nicki gonna do in a fight anyway? She's shaped like TS Madison and sounds out of breath during all her recent performances

LOONA.

I moved passed that after clips of her bragging about how she likes to fight starting resurfacing on social media.

She's portraying herself to be hood! gangsta! bout it! outside of her music.

Sis is a FRAUD   

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2018, 02:46:15 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on September 09, 2018, 02:35:47 PM
Just finished watching Malibu's video and he's right. This was bound to happen at some point.

Would've happened at the VMAs but Nicki was scary and left
Would've happened at the Met Gala but Cardi was pregnant

You don't run up on somebody at an event trying to give a kumbaya mess and then go on to slander that same person in interviews and in your records. If you're captured on video talking about "on sight" and bragging about how you're gonna put bitches in the hospital... well....you need to play that role in the streets when you see a bitch.

Nicki is so used to gurs be afraid of trying her because of the pull she has in the industry, but Cardi just doesn't give a fuck and she showed her the other night. So many people in the industry are snickering right now because somebody finally put this girl in her place. Nicki's ego is in absolute shambles right now. It's bad enough Cardi came out of nowhere and achieved success Nicki hasn't been able to with a 10 year headstart. Now she's rubbing elbows with the elite and sitting front row with Anna Wintour. That USED to be Nicki, but she's made herself unlikable and is burning bridges left and right. Nicki has been crumbling since the Remy fiasco, and now that Cardi has the wave she doesn't know how to handle not being THAT GIRL anymore. She's pissed because she doesn't like Cardi. She obviously looks down on her and doesn't consider her a "rapper", but oh well!

I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't even mention it on her radio show. We all know Cardi is gonna be at her neck until she finally lays hands on her. They'll obviously run into each other at another event unless Nicki just stays away. At this point it's just a matter of when because Cardi is eventually gonna get her.    

:omf:
!!!!!!!!!!!! :plzstop:

damnnnnn

b7

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on September 09, 2018, 04:32:58 PM
"I'm the highest selling female rapper of all time"
gcvggggggg r u mocking her

LOONA.

Well she should've stayed true to her persona with Cardi. There were plenty of cameras there.     

b7

Quote from: LOONA. on September 09, 2018, 04:48:48 PM
The fact that Nicki made sure to pop off on Miley Cyrus from across the other side of the venue fffffff     

gggggghhhh Miley honestly seems like she can scrap and I?m not joking

She certainly didn?t back down during that little segment either

b7

Quote from: BARD? on September 09, 2018, 04:50:42 PM
The fact that Nicki made sure to pop off on Miley Cyrus from across the other side of the venue fffffff     

Honestly I think Miley would DRAG her tbh

She kinda wasn?t bothered at all that night.
!!! :plzstop:

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2018, 04:56:39 PM
Yea miley ol backwoods country ass woulda demolished tbh
im fuckin screaming

LOONA.

Quote from: Afro Burgos-Braxton on September 09, 2018, 05:23:03 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on September 09, 2018, 05:20:05 PM
Well she should've stayed true to her persona with Cardi. There were plenty of cameras there.     

This just goes right back to persona vs reality.

Persona = chatting/rapping about throwing bows
Reality = taking cover once shoes start flying.

Well maybe now is a good idea to stop the persona. Next time Nicki might not be so lucky.     

b7

BigDawg

Quote from: 1RIG on September 09, 2018, 05:21:29 PM

gggggghhhh Miley honestly seems like she can scrap and I?m not joking

She certainly didn?t back down during that little segment either

Miley gives me a Sandy Squirrel tea, Nicki would have been washed